PDA

View Full Version : Is there anymore single player content to come with the season pass?

SquareToShoot
02-13-2014, 03:37 PM
Or is that it with Freedom Cry? I ask because the multi-player doesn't interest me in the slightest to be quite honest. So if it was 15.99 for the season pass and that's the only single player content then, well, I really wish I'd known that sooner. I wouldn't have bought the season pass.

Alphacos007
02-13-2014, 05:34 PM
Probably. AC4's season pass was way cheaper than AC3's one and all the DLCs currently released already are worth separately more than the season pass, so I think they'll stop here. No one can really tell you though.

SquareToShoot
02-13-2014, 08:11 PM
Well, someone from Ubi could tell us...

LoyalACFan
02-13-2014, 08:15 PM
Well, someone from Ubi could tell us...

No they can't, they aren't allowed to talk about anything that hasn't been officially announced. If there's more coming (doubtful) they'll announce it in due time.

But in case you didn't know, the Illustrious Pirate pack is all single-player stuff. You get extra outfits, swords, guns, and a couple more islands to explore, but no story content.

SquareToShoot
02-14-2014, 03:33 PM
In due time you say. Well, considering the season pass says all the DLC will be released by March 2014, I'd say it's practically due time to announce it.