PDA

View Full Version : Unlockable content not working :(

Assassin_Banana
02-13-2014, 07:41 AM
So..I bought me two Action Figures of Assassin's Creed, specifically the McFarlane Toys Haytham Kenway and Connor and tried to Unlock the additional exclusive content on my game. I used the Initiates website and redeemed the promotion code, then I typed the key code it gave me on my Additional Content tab inside my game in Assassins Creed Black Flag to get the new outfit dye of Haytham and the Connor sails for Edward and the Jackdaw and then, I get into my game and found nothing on the "Upgrades" section, not even on the shops inside the game. What did I did wrong??

Oh, and now my Additonal content Tab is not working ethier after an update, thanks Ubisoft.

YazX_
02-13-2014, 01:43 PM
some extra contents dont appear unless you reach Sequence 4 and beyond, try to play and progress in the story, if no ULC chests (GOLD ones) appear on your map nor you got your ULCs in shops and jackdaw cabin, then contact Ubi support.

Alphacos007
02-13-2014, 06:12 PM
Just complementing YAZ's post, the chests are mostly located at Havana and Andreas Island. I'm not sure if your specific one is though, as I don't have those items.