PDA

View Full Version : BF-110G-2 tactics school

SE_Aetos
03-09-2004, 12:53 PM
I am thinking of starting a series of threads to discuss tactics employed by each plane.

This thread will discuss BF-110G-2 Tactics.

It is my goal that everyone gather viable tactics used by each plane and put it in once place, in a thread that is easy to do a search on. I will start other threads on other planes in the near future if this work out well.

Rules of the thread.

1. Lets keep it lean. Only post tactics and keep out small talk or even saying "thanks for the tactics".

2. Only post if you are very knowledgeable about the given plane's tactics.

3. Keep all tactics based on the latest game version. In this case AEP.

4. Grabbing text from other threads on the subject and posting here is fair game. (After all, the goal is to get everything in one place)

Subjects to speak about. These are only some idea and posts are not limited too the following.

1. General Strengths and Weakness.

2. How to do particular maneuvers with a given plane.

3. How to engage a particular enemy aircraft.

4. How to get a particular enemy aircraft off your six.

5. Ground attack.

6. Engine management.

7. How to deal with particular damage to the given aircraft.

and so on...

Thanks for posting and helping the rookies and vets learn about each aircraft. It is my goal to maybe compile the results into a single work doc.

SE_Aetos

SE_Aetos
03-09-2004, 12:53 PM
I am thinking of starting a series of threads to discuss tactics employed by each plane.

This thread will discuss BF-110G-2 Tactics.

It is my goal that everyone gather viable tactics used by each plane and put it in once place, in a thread that is easy to do a search on. I will start other threads on other planes in the near future if this work out well.

Rules of the thread.

1. Lets keep it lean. Only post tactics and keep out small talk or even saying "thanks for the tactics".

2. Only post if you are very knowledgeable about the given plane's tactics.

3. Keep all tactics based on the latest game version. In this case AEP.

4. Grabbing text from other threads on the subject and posting here is fair game. (After all, the goal is to get everything in one place)

Subjects to speak about. These are only some idea and posts are not limited too the following.

1. General Strengths and Weakness.

2. How to do particular maneuvers with a given plane.

3. How to engage a particular enemy aircraft.

4. How to get a particular enemy aircraft off your six.

5. Ground attack.

6. Engine management.

7. How to deal with particular damage to the given aircraft.

and so on...

Thanks for posting and helping the rookies and vets learn about each aircraft. It is my goal to maybe compile the results into a single work doc.

SE_Aetos