PDA

View Full Version : The next ac

TiseOfChaos
02-11-2014, 03:05 AM
Where would you guys like to see the next AC take place?

Any predictions or preferances?

I personally want the next AC to take place either in china or somewhere in africa. A setting in egypt still sounds like a good idea but I doubt it'll happen due to the many opposing opinions :p . If not egypt then what about algeria?

RapidNinja42
02-11-2014, 03:19 AM
China would be cool. We could maybe follow Shao Jun's Story after she met Ezio. If not China, I would like to see a game set in the old west. Specifically Texas and parts of Mexico. It would make great use of the horses again, and it would have a large variety of weapons that you can customize and buy. Both setting could work in with multiplayer as well. Although, if it was in the old west, I would like to see an open world multiplayer kind of like how Red Dead Redemption works with the MP menu being in the world itself.

Can't wait to see more cool replies on here! :D

ze_topazio
02-11-2014, 03:46 AM
Mongolia or Tibet.

TiseOfChaos
02-11-2014, 04:07 AM
China would be cool. We could maybe follow Shao Jun's Story after she met Ezio. If not China, I would like to see a game set in the old west. Specifically Texas and parts of Mexico. It would make great use of the horses again, and it would have a large variety of weapons that you can customize and buy. Both setting could work in with multiplayer as well. Although, if it was in the old west, I would like to see an open world multiplayer kind of like how Red Dead Redemption works with the MP menu being in the world itself.

Can't wait to see more cool replies on here! :D

Nice an Old west would be interesting. Hopefully we would get to see some more natives. ^-^

TiseOfChaos
02-11-2014, 04:08 AM
Mongolia or Tibet.

That is very interesting. I've never thought of a setting in these 2 places. That would be amazing.

ACLexter
02-11-2014, 12:45 PM
Its hard to predict because there are lots of clues and hint from the game.but that could be just to confuse us and surprise all of a sudden.

But personally, I want to see AC anywhere in Asia.

Aphex_Tim
02-11-2014, 12:48 PM
How many more of these threads are gonna pop up in the next couple of days? Anyone wanna place bets?

ACLexter
02-11-2014, 12:59 PM
I bet there will be more.

pirate1802
02-11-2014, 01:37 PM
How many more of these threads are gonna pop up in the next couple of days? Anyone wanna place bets?

Seems like a good time to revive that bet thread.

TiseOfChaos
02-12-2014, 03:15 AM
Its hard to predict because there are lots of clues and hint from the game.but that could be just to confuse us and surprise all of a sudden.

But personally, I want to see AC anywhere in Asia.

You are correct. From the clues I would assume France of somewhere else in Scandinavia. If in asia I honestly would like it to be somewhere that's not known. Not much is known about Mongolia, well atleast I don't know much about the place ;). Or Korea. Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan both have would be great due to the fact that not many know about those places and their landscapes look pretty good for free running and climbing. I personally want it to take place in china though. I don't know why but I just *heart* china. Then again taking place somewhere completely unexpected like freakin korea would just be amazing in my opinion.

Consus_E
02-12-2014, 07:56 AM
Settings I'd like to see:
China
-Ming Dynasty as Shao Jun
-Three Kingdoms Period
-Opium Wars
-Yuan Dynasty
England
-Elizabethan Era
-Victorian Era
-Tudor England
France
-100 years war
-Napoleonic Wars (though this wouldn't really be limited to just France)
Germany
-30 Years War
Korea
-Joeson Dynasty during the Japanese invasion in 1592

ACLexter
02-12-2014, 08:09 AM
If Asia, could be China, because of Shao Jun, but you know Ubi, if they already introduce an Assassin, they won't do a game of it. if they introduce it in Comic he will remain in comic, etc.. they will probably do introduce new Assassin for the game instead.

Consus_E
02-12-2014, 08:21 AM
If Asia, could be China, because of Shao Jun, but you know Ubi, if they already introduce an Assassin, they won't do a game of it. if they introduce it in Comic he will remain in comic, etc.. they will probably do introduce new Assassin for the game instead.

Edward Kenway... Pre Established character (Forsaken)... Star of Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag...
http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Edward_Kenway
Also the reason why they never did a Nikolai Orelov game is because his entire story was told in the comics.

ACLexter
02-12-2014, 08:29 AM
Edward Kenway... Pre Established character (Forsaken)... Star of Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag...
http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Edward_Kenway
Also the reason why they never did a Nikolai Orelov game is because his entire story was told in the comics.
Oh well, yeah I remember edward after I submit reply, but still I know Ubi wants to expand the AC story more so they introduce Assassin in Comic, or short film and that's that. I'm sure more Assassin to come.
Lets see who will be the Assassin for AC5, could be Eseosa, but maybe a new one. Maybe they will just tell the story of Eseosa on Initiates.

I could be wrong :nonchalance:

DumbGamerTag94
02-12-2014, 11:02 PM
After discussing this the other day with my friend I think that the absolute best location for the next assassin's creed would be the French Revolution and Napoleonic Wars.

Now before people go hating or try to claim Japan or Ancient Egypt would be better just hear me out.

Assassins creed always is set in times of great social/military upheaval and there is almost no greater tension than the period from 1789-1815. There is an abundance of awesome cities to choose from, massive conflict, opportunity for naval missions, and above all a massive amount of historical figures from just about every major country at the time. This setting would tie in to the series very nicely and would probably be best as a trilogy, so no ****ty main characters this time Ubisoft! (ie: ACIII)

The trilogy would center around the Templar order attempting to take control of the world, headquartered in France, first led by a figure like Robespierre, eventually leading to the ascension of Napoleon as the Templar grand master pursuing pieces of Eden in places like France, Italy, Egypt, The Holy Land, Moscow, etc.
It would break down like this:

First Game: French Revolution

New assassin from somewhere in France

Major cities and landmarks to explore like Paris, Orleans, Toulon, landmarks like Versailles Palace, the bastille.

Historical figures: Louis XVI, Marie Antoinette, Maximillian Robespierre, Napoleon Bonaparte, Marquis de Lafayette (already a part of AC series (ACIII))

Plot would involve the new assassin somehow getting caught up in the revolution assassinating figures on both sides. There is a piece of eden in Versailles and the revolutionary Templars(not all revolutionaries would be) overthrow the king to access it.
Lets face it war torn riots and guillotining in Paris would be a pretty intense backdrop for an AC game.

Game 2: French Revolutionary Wars in Italy and Middle East.

Plot: Napoleon is now Templar grand master and leads campaigns into Italy and Egypt/the Holy land to find Altiar and Ezio's pieces of Eden.
based on the actual events of the period from about 1790-1804 French wars against Austria, Britain, and Ottomans. Story would find a way to tie in the Ezio trilogy and AC1 with the current story. Napoleon acquires some piece of eden(perhaps the old papal staff from AC2 which he would use as the imperial staff at his coronation?)

Major Cities and Landmarks: Milan, Venice, Monterrigioni???, Cairo, Jerusalem, Masyaf???? pyramids, tower of Pisa, etc.

Historical Figures: Napoleon, Austrian leaders, Ottoman figures, Horatio Nelson...naval warfare(Egyptian part of campaign)

Maybe some flash backs to Ezio or Altiar like in Revelations?

Game 3: Napoleonic Wars 1805-1815

Plot: Napoleon puts his plan to dominate the world in action by launching his conquest of Europe. Assassins guilds across Europe and the World have to unite to stop Napoleon. Perhaps the Russian Tsar is on the Assassin side and controls the Russian imperial staff which is a piece of Eden according to the story of "Nikoli Orelov". Thus Napoleon's push on Moscow to capture this piece of Eden from the Assassins. During Napoleons first exile the main character would perhaps travel to assassinate the general in charge of the British New Orleans campaign in 1814 during the US war of 1812(this would help to add to the global feel of the Napoleonic Wars), meeting either Connor or Avaline while there and wrapping up the character's stories from AC3 and Liberation. Napoleon escapes, captured at waterloo in 1815, and you finally sneak on to the island he is held on and assassinate him for good.

Major Cities: Paris, Berlin, Moscow, possibly London?, or New Orleans? Landmarks: Brandenburg Gate, Arch du Triumph, Kremlin, etc.

Historical figures: Napoleon, The Duke of Wellington, Horatio Nelson(perhaps assassinate him during naval battle of Trafalgar?), Tsar of Russia, Perhaps if a New Orleans mission was included figures like Connor, Avaliene, Future President Andrew Jackson???

I think this game could be epic with both opportunity to explore fields and wilderness as well as iconic cities. The opportunities to take part in the massive battles of these wars would be cool too. The abundance of iconic historical figures in nearly every country is also appealing. And I think finding a way to close the loop on the sories of the American assassins would be nice.

That is my idea for a French Revolution trilogy I've put a lot of thought into this and to me it is the best fit for the next step in the AC franchise and would tie together the other games. If you like the idea lets spam ubisoft with it until it happens!!!! I apologize for the length but I had to elaborate on my overall idea. This needs to happen or Assassin's creed would loose my respect for ignoring this massive conflict. I also have some ideas for an AC game set in the US Civil War for later in the series. What do you think???