PDA

View Full Version : Initiates codes for the Vial, Encyclopedia and Kenway Shirt

Alphacos007
02-11-2014, 01:58 AM
Hello.
I live a little far away from the US/Canada, so I cannot purchase stuff from Ubi Workshop. I use a lot The Initiates website, so I'd really love to have the codes to unlock the specialized avatars or bonuses there.
Is there anyone around here who does not use the website, but purchase one of those items? I'd really like to have the codes if you're not going to use them. If you don't want to simply give it out for free, we can work something out. Maybe the code for a game or something. Just let me know.
Also, the codes are re-enterable so even if you used it, we can still negotiate.
Thank you very much.

ACLexter
02-11-2014, 03:06 PM
Are you sure the codes are re usable?

Alphacos007
02-11-2014, 05:29 PM
Yes sir. At least they were 2 weeks ago.
But even if they changed it, the worst that could happen would be the site telling me the code is invalid because it has already been used.

EscoBlades
02-11-2014, 10:57 PM
The codes are single use only. And that is the end of that.

Alphacos007
02-11-2014, 11:12 PM
Well, seems like some people lied to me at the forums, lol.
I had 3 or 4 people who had used the codes tell me they were re-enterable.
I guess that's indeed the end of it, then.
Thanks for the answer, EscoBlades.

Still, if anyone didn't use their codes yet and are willing to negotiate, I'm still available.

ACLexter
02-12-2014, 08:15 AM
I'm not much in to Initiates, but maybe soon I will, but probably not as I'm too busy at work (and internet way too slow). I only have few time for forums.
anyway, what will the codes do or unlock??

ACLexter
02-12-2014, 03:53 PM
Hello.
I live a little far away from the US/Canada, so I cannot purchase stuff from Ubi Workshop. I use a lot The Initiates website, so I'd really love to have the codes to unlock the specialized avatars or bonuses there.
Is there anyone around here who does not use the website, but purchase one of those items? I'd really like to have the codes if you're not going to use them. If you don't want to simply give it out for free, we can work something out. Maybe the code for a game or something. Just let me know.
Also, the codes are re-enterable so even if you used it, we can still negotiate.
Thank you very much.

If the code is re usable, you can check my website, I posted a pic of my Vial there and you can get the code. :rolleyes:

Alphacos007
02-12-2014, 04:21 PM
I'm not much in to Initiates, but maybe soon I will, but probably not as I'm too busy at work (and internet way too slow). I only have few time for forums.
anyway, what will the codes do or unlock??

Actually it doesn't unlock anything very important, only avatars :P
It's just that I don't really like the Uplay avatar and as you can't use a custom one, I'd like to have o nice one from the codes hehe

But as Esco said, the codes aren't actually re-enterable, the guys probably mistook themselves in the thread I made asking about that.
Thanks for the tip though!
(btw, the last character in the vial code from your website is un-readable so I can't even try it anyways)

Ureh
02-12-2014, 04:25 PM
Usually they'll unlock a badge, maybe an avatar, some experience points, and usually added to your Collection tab. :)

Alphacos007
02-15-2014, 07:01 PM
A last bumpy for a last attempt :)