PDA

View Full Version : Dlc 2/11 "kiss"

toymachinesh
02-10-2014, 09:06 AM
http://i.imgur.com/o8jTBXv.jpg

KISS Song Pack - $7.99

Detroit Rock City (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=iZq3i94mSsQ) (Eb Standard)
I Was Made For Lovin 'You (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=u7isxoTIeYM)
Heaven's On Fire (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZjevnnkA20) (E Standard: A431)

JohnnyBBlade
02-10-2014, 10:03 AM
Well that's not how I imagined the Kiss DLC would be confirmed lol

MAng0r3
02-10-2014, 11:11 AM
That will be fun to play :cool:

SideTraKd42
02-10-2014, 12:12 PM
I Was Made For Lovin' You...?

REALLY?!?!

I can't even think of a single song in Kiss' history that is more awful.

Also, is anyone else having to do an image verification just to post? Doesn't seem to make much sense to have to do that when you're already logged into your account.

zaxcv4321
02-10-2014, 12:42 PM
KISS Song Pack - $7.99

Detroit Rock City (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=iZq3i94mSsQ)
I Was Made For Lovin 'You (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=u7isxoTIeYM)
Heaven's On Fire (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZjevnnkA20)

I will certainly pick up Detroit Rock City...I would have expected Deuce, Black Diamond and Shout It Out Loud, which would have made the whole pack worth it for me, but you can't win every week.

I Was Made For Lovin' You...?

REALLY?!?!

I can't even think of a single song in Kiss' history that is more awful.

I can: it is called Heaven's On Fire.:)

Doogal73
02-10-2014, 12:49 PM
The 3 pack will probably piss off the big Kiss fans and maybe the song selection too. But being someone who you could barely call a fan (I've only has ever really listened to their big hits), I actually think I'm going to buy the whole pack when I was sure I'd only be buying maybe one before. So maybe these songs were the right business choice? Or maybe I'm just the oddball :p .

Woolfishband
02-10-2014, 01:00 PM
I was really hoping for Deuce :/

dallasdave22
02-10-2014, 01:04 PM
To heck with which songs they pick - a band this big only gets a 3 pack???

Woolfishband
02-10-2014, 01:15 PM
To heck with which songs they pick - a band this big only gets a 3 pack???

Yeah, i was expecting a 5song-pack

RokDog007
02-10-2014, 01:47 PM
Lol

mdaas321
02-10-2014, 02:03 PM
Blah, get rid of the dumb image verification.

I am not worried about the song selection for Kiss, only song i've liked related to them is Kiss Shreds. Any DLC from "bigger" bands is always a good sign for future content though.

Gold_Jim
02-10-2014, 04:18 PM
I can't believe there are only 3 songs.. And Heaven's on Fire? Why not, Beth, if you're going for popular? The solo on I Was Made for Lovin' You is actually pretty cool and the least derivative of the solos played by Ace. Those who are playing bass will be challenged by the picked octave lines where Gene makes his best go for a disco sound and fails miserably. The thing that makes it fun is that it's too rock for disco and too light for straight up rock. Detroit Rock City is a blast. With a dual guitar riff and syncopated, sustained power chords, the bass line shines through beautifully. The swing feel that Paul Stanley lays underneath it all kicks in a groove that lets you really feel the energy of the song without it going out of control and fast. The second solo, although not a flourish will be fun to most of us. It starts with one guitar, then the second playing a harmony, then the bass underneath that then guides the band back to the verse. Enjoy this one, guys, if you buy none of the others, enjoy DRC.

Duggle-SD
02-10-2014, 04:32 PM
Lol

Ha, I bet you failed the verification the first time... because you put it in the title. (I did that one time too).

Back on subject -

Disco? We get a disco song? I know it was a big hit for Kiss but honestly, I hated disco, and rock groups that sold out to disco for higher sales during the disco craze were not appreciated.

The Top 10 Biggest Disco Cash-ins by Rock Musicians
1. Kiss – “I Was Made for Loving You”
Nothing exemplifies the disco cash-in more than this infamous hit single by the kings of selling out themselves, Kiss. Gene Simmons makes no bones about his propensity to market his cash cow in any way he sees fit, and that was quite apparent when “I Was Made for Loving You” became an international smash hit at the crest of the disco era in 1979. Paul Stanley even stated in the biography KISS: Behind the Mask that the song was written to prove how easy it was to create a disco hit.

Yay, Discosmith!

JayTaylor64
02-10-2014, 04:34 PM
Damn, I've been waiting for a KISS pack since RS2014 came out, but this is kind of a let down. Five songs would have been better, but the picks for the 3 songs leave me scratching my head. Detroit Rock City is reasonable, and not unexpected, but "I was made for loving you"? Heavens on Fire is a hit, but there are so many more robust guitar songs in their catalog that would be fun to play. I'll buy the pack, and hope for a more substantial KISS pack down the road.

serphim7
02-10-2014, 05:50 PM
It really is quit of a disappointment. Detroit Rock City is cool, but the other two are popular, but not the most fun on guitar. Plus I don't think I can listen to them often enough to learn them....

fatherrock
02-10-2014, 06:14 PM
Rock city is cool

but who made the rest of the choices ??

big miss

RokDog007
02-10-2014, 06:30 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_r_-lNq8OycM/TSoix_azx3I/AAAAAAAAKOI/BAmG5nScRv8/s400/epicfailhomer.jpg

dm_gsxr
02-10-2014, 06:44 PM
I will certainly pick up Detroit Rock City...I would have expected Deuce, Black Diamond and Shout It Out Loud, which would have made the whole pack worth it for me, but you can't win every week.

AWwww. I like Heaven's on Fire.

I'll get this pack too. Although a 3 pack is odd.

Carl

Bluesman25
02-10-2014, 07:03 PM
I've always loved "I was made for loving you". I'll probably get "Detroit rock city" as well.

DAVID2380
02-10-2014, 07:25 PM
I'll pass. i will say this about Kiss...... no band has gotten more success out of less talent.

tictac T 0
02-10-2014, 07:25 PM
not a big KISS fan but I would've bought the pack if it contained Strutter and Love Gun.

macmanuse
02-10-2014, 08:20 PM
They all can't be as awesome choices as the Iron Maiden or Weezer pack, but I am loving these song selections - a classic, an oddball with a cool solo, and the best of their later stuff (thank god it wasn't beth imo). The only surprising thing perhaps is that it's only a 3-pack. Much, much better than the REM and Aerosmith packs. I bought one song of each of those...looking forward to the entire pack here.

LetMeInIdiots
02-10-2014, 08:40 PM
Disco? We get a disco song? I know it was a big hit for Kiss but honestly, I hated disco, and rock groups that sold out to disco for higher sales during the disco craze were not appreciated.
<skip>
Yay, Discosmith!
You must be joking. There are already a lot of dlc with melodyless set of noise, whistles and blows. Yay, ConstructionWorksSmith! :)
Keep up good work, Ubi, bring in more disco, pop, pop-rock, good old rock, melodic metall! Ah, and those japanese bands dlcs was very nice and melodious, thanks!

RSDAVE
02-10-2014, 09:06 PM
that should be fun

eevilways
02-10-2014, 09:21 PM
I'm mostly just disappointed in only 3 songs instead of 5. So many songs by kiss I'd love to play.

Having said that I can't see myself ever complaining with them releasing music for bands I like. Sure the songs typically may not include one I've always wanted to learn to play, but it's still a band I've enjoyed. In this case I actually do like all 3 songs, but I'm still shocked it's only 3. There is a ton of kiss songs I love and even if it was a 5 pack I'd still feel there's songs I'd want them to have hehe. Regardless they could've picked 5 songs I may have never actually heard by kiss and I'd still probably buy it to play them. :)

That happened with Aerosmith. Adding in the 2 new songs I had never heard of and those are possibly my favorite ones to play by them now.

ekffazr
02-10-2014, 09:27 PM
crescendo of anticipation
epic fail letdown

bad song choices, bad, bad, bad
and only 3 songs?

boycotting this song pack on principle

Three_Five_One
02-10-2014, 09:30 PM
I'm glad it's only a 3 pack. I can't even name 3 good songs by KISS, let alone 5.

eevilways
02-10-2014, 09:35 PM
I'm glad it's only a 3 pack. I can't even name 3 good songs by KISS, let alone 5.

The 3 listed.
God of Thunder
Deuce
Strutter
Black Diamond
Hard Luck Woman
Calling Dr. Love
Love Gun
Sure Know Something
Beth (though not really a guitar song)
Shout it out loud
God Gave Rock N Roll to You

Just listing off songs of theirs I like and would enjoy playing. It's a kiss pack either way, why do you care how many songs are included in it if you don't like them? That's like me saying I'm glad system of a down had a 3 pack instead of 5 when I have no intentions of buying that pack anyways.

fatherrock
02-10-2014, 09:56 PM
This is less of an issue of song choices

The bigger issue is WHY A 3 PACK ??

and given the epic error of only having 3 songs, why only 1 huge hit and a love song half the kiss fans hate <granted the other half likes it>
and a 3rd song ALL kiss fans united say WTF?

This needs to be fixed, contract 3 of their big hits and put out a second pack ...very soon

geeze..I guess when you do the beatles it will be a 2 pack

toymachinesh
02-10-2014, 10:18 PM
Wish one of the songs was Strutter

macmanuse
02-10-2014, 10:40 PM
Yeah, adding Strutter and Deuce would have made this the perfect 5pack...

CrazedRacer
02-10-2014, 11:01 PM
Hmmmm... Surprised at a 3 pack... And surprised by the songs. I think Detroit Rock City will be my only grab here.

KinchBlade
02-11-2014, 01:27 AM
geeze..I guess when you do the beatles it will be a 2 pack

Kiss... The Beatles... Hilarious.

toymachinesh
02-11-2014, 02:54 AM
Sorry folks I just checked the DLC and Heaven's On FIre is E Standard: A431

ghmorello
02-11-2014, 04:12 AM
Sigh, I was hoping for Strutter. It would at least cross off another item on the GTA San Andreas song list.

Greenbrick2
02-11-2014, 05:41 AM
Much, much better than the REM and Aerosmith packs. I bought one song of each of those...looking forward to the entire pack here.

They'd be hard pressed to do much better for five REM, and the only way they could have done Aerosmith right would have been a 15 or 20 pack.

crescendo of anticipation
epic fail letdown

bad song choices, bad, bad, bad
and only 3 songs?

boycotting this song pack on principle

I'm sticking to my boycott of the newer Green Day until more older Green Day, but I'll grab this one.

Really, the only thing that could worry anyone about any DLC that doesn't get a unanimous "THIS PACK IS AWESOME!" is that no band has ever been used for DLC twice. Until Ubisoft changes that statistic, these threads will always come up. When they put out a band for a second time finally, no matter which band is first, people will be more relaxed and think "Meh, they'll come back to them later."

MAng0r3
02-11-2014, 05:53 AM
I'm sticking to my boycott of the newer Green Day until more older Green Day, but I'll grab this one.

Really, the only thing that could worry anyone about any DLC that doesn't get a unanimous "THIS PACK IS AWESOME!" is that no band has ever been used for DLC twice

Muse and Maiden packs are awesome imho

Old Green Day da right!!!

BazzTard61
02-11-2014, 06:59 AM
I like the bass to 'Sure know something" looked up the tab and was playing it in minutes,so no loss to me, but it shoulda made it in.

Disco songs? great, Donna Summer 3 pack next hahaha

will probably get DRC just for fun.

as for heavens on fire??? was this a hit? really? i musta blinked and missed it. seriously,I have no memory of it,maybe it was THAT bad?

PS Greenbrick, most REM fans can list four 5 packs better than the one they released,look at the rem dlc thread. King of Birds, World leader pretend, end of the World, Stand, Popsong 89,get up, driver 8,superman, man on the moon, disturbance at the heron house,finest worksong,exhuming mccarthy,thats just off the top of my head.

armoury_R1
02-11-2014, 07:16 AM
Really, the only thing that could worry anyone about any DLC that doesn't get a unanimous "THIS PACK IS AWESOME!" is that no band has ever been used for DLC twice. Until Ubisoft changes that statistic, these threads will always come up. When they put out a band for a second time finally, no matter which band is first, people will be more relaxed and think "Meh, they'll come back to them later."

Probably going to take a while before Ubi cycles around back to a band that already has one pack out, given that they probably have lots of others in the pipeline. One suspects that for nearly every band on-disc on RS2014 there's a DLC pack waiting to get out, and until most (if not all) of them are indeed out, Ubi won't be 'double-dipping' just yet, no matter how impressive that band's back catalogue.

Greenbrick2
02-11-2014, 07:49 AM
Has anyone been buying every pack every week? I know mine is right around half so far. Maybe the solution is to double up the release schedule if it won't have any effect on total sales. :)

Julian-Mince
02-11-2014, 11:58 AM
PS Greenbrick, most REM fans can list four 5 packs better than the one they released,look at the rem dlc thread. King of Birds, World leader pretend, end of the World, Stand, Popsong 89,get up, driver 8,superman, man on the moon, disturbance at the heron house,finest worksong,exhuming mccarthy,thats just off the top of my head.

I think you just mentioned all the songs I'd have chosen... :cool:

SideTraKd42
02-11-2014, 12:14 PM

No way man... Listen to them back to back. I agree that Heaven's On Fire is one of their weakest songs, but 'I Was Made For Lovin' You' is the epitome of all that is bad.

CrazedRacer
02-11-2014, 01:25 PM
Has anyone been buying every pack every week? I know mine is right around half so far. Maybe the solution is to double up the release schedule if it won't have any effect on total sales. :)

I'll second that!!! :) How about 2 packs a week - one group that was huge before 1990 and one after 1990?

I've only bought 9 songs of RS 2014's offerings... 2 Aerosmith, 2 Green Day, 2 Oasis, 1 Lumineers, 1 Muse, 1 Radiohead.

The new DLC just hasn't appealed to me. I actually went back and bought some of the older stuff I had missed a couple of weeks ago - White Wedding, Eye of the Tiger, 867-5309... I wanted to play them more than the new DLC.

MoldyRhyme94061
02-11-2014, 01:28 PM
Does anyone understand the reasoning behind releasing a 3 pack instead of 5? Seems like they would want to release as many songs as they could to make more money? Also it seems like a 5 pack would allow for a better chance for people to find at least one or two songs they like from a band they might not be a fan of. Maybe I'm missing something but i was pretty surprised by this decision.

dallasdave22
02-11-2014, 01:37 PM
Does anyone understand the reasoning behind releasing a 3 pack instead of 5? Seems like they would want to release as many songs as they could to make more money? Also it seems like a 5 pack would allow for a better chance for people to find at least one or two songs they like from a band they might not be a fan of. Maybe I'm missing something but i was pretty surprised by this decision.

It might be that Kiss wanted more money for 5 songs vs 3. Or maybe the folks at RS aren't big into 80's rock and they value Nickelback more - lol. Seriously though I would think any band pack should be a 5 pack.

It'll be interesting to see what they do with ramones, ratt and def leppard.

bubka122
02-11-2014, 01:37 PM

I'm pretty sure it's due to licensing issues, the artists/label wants to much money for a 5-pack or the artist/label only want's to put out 3 songs or something. Pretty sure UBI didn't think KISS was a big enough band to have a 5-pack when REM and Radiohead got one (not a diss, I like them more).

As for always including some crappy song from a later album I guess that's also due to some pressure from the artist's/label's. I mean for God sake why else would they include a song from the sometimes awful First Impression of Earth instead of from ANY of the Strokes other albums. I'm really guessing that was due to some sort of pressure from the artist or again /label

*still a sore subject

zaxcv4321
02-11-2014, 02:45 PM
No way man... Listen to them back to back. I agree that Heaven's On Fire is one of their weakest songs, but 'I Was Made For Lovin' You' is the epitome of all that is bad.

I grant you your opinion on the strength of these perplexing song selections.

But my point is this: if KISS represents something (at least to me), it is back-to-basics 1970's rock. Yes, it might promote spectacle more than content, but they really set the standard for a brand of rock...dramatic and dynamic stage show, over-the top costumes and characters and crunchy rock riffs.

Detroit Rock City captures the essence of KISS in my opinion, as does a wealth of songs OTHER than Lovin' You and Heaven's On Fire. Those two choices may be off putting to KISS fans (a disco aside and an unmasked song with a different lineup) and perhaps less attractive to non-KISS fans.

When I think of KISS, I think about costumes and fun, punchy 1970s rock. I don't think about disco and 1980s unmasked mall-metal.
As a non-KISS fan, I am happy to get Detroit Rock City. I am just slightly confused in that Lovin' You and Heaven are the last two songs I would have expected. I would like to think that my basic perceptions of what KISS represents have some merit.

Again, I present to you my grossly subjective opinion from some random chump on the internet.

elemenohpenc
02-11-2014, 04:05 PM

i'm still all in on DLC. i have everything (except this kiss pack, i'll pick that up next time i play RS)

bubka122
02-11-2014, 04:11 PM
So are there any songs for beginners?

mickholt
02-11-2014, 04:58 PM
Duce, Cold Gin, Beth, Room Service, Getaway, Dirty Living, King of the NIghttime World, Love Gun, Hotter than Hell, New York Groove, Rip it Out, Save Your Love, Radioactive , God of Thunder, I want you, Love her all I can, 100, 000 years, Black Diamond, Firehouse, nothing to lose, gotta choose, parasite, shock me, rocket ride, let me go rock n roll, strange ways, coming home, going blind, rock bottom, she

I realize that licensing plays a role in what can be done but ANY of the above would have been beter that "HOF"

MoldyRhyme94061
02-11-2014, 05:01 PM
So are there any songs for beginners?

Heavens on fire is pretty easy on bass and the guitar doesn't sound too bad either. I was made for lovin you is repetitive on bass and easy once you get the pattern down. Detroit Rock City is the hardest of the 3 on bass but still manageable if you play it a couple times.

dm_gsxr
02-11-2014, 05:30 PM

I have. But I'm a glutton for punishment (and a completionist unfortunately).

Carl

KinchBlade
02-11-2014, 06:10 PM
I have. But I'm a glutton for punishment (and a completionist unfortunately).

Carl

Not trying to be a correctionist (lol) but perversely enough (perfection/creation etc.), 'completionist' is not a word. It's 'completist'.
Why I struggled through a captcha to post that I'll never know... :D I guess I'm working hard on not commenting any further on Kiss.

MAng0r3
02-11-2014, 06:51 PM

I do. I have pretty eclectic taste. :cool:

toymachinesh
02-11-2014, 08:10 PM
Not trying to be a correctionist (lol) but perversely enough (perfection/creation etc.), 'completionist' is not a word. It's 'completist'.
Why I struggled through a captcha to post that I'll never know... :D I guess I'm working hard on not commenting any further on Kiss.

Completionist is a word that only "nerds" use. Eventually it'll become a recognized word I'm sure.

Greenbrick2
02-11-2014, 08:40 PM
It'll be interesting to see what they do with ramones, ratt and def leppard.

Def Leppard have just the right amount of songs that are good to include, that the difficulty will be figuring out which song to cut to bring it down from 6 to 5 or something. The Ramones play the same three chords, so you could release 3 or 20 and you'd be getting the same result. (Not to say that they don't have a few I'd want first.)

Ratt is the interesting one, because they don't have enough to fill a 3 pack. :)

dm_gsxr
02-11-2014, 08:59 PM

Humorously I knew that but liked the word anyway. :shrug:

Carl

SideTraKd42
02-11-2014, 09:13 PM
I grant you your opinion on the strength of these perplexing song selections.

But my point is this: if KISS represents something (at least to me), it is back-to-basics 1970's rock. Yes, it might promote spectacle more than content, but they really set the standard for a brand of rock...dramatic and dynamic stage show, over-the top costumes and characters and crunchy rock riffs.

Detroit Rock City captures the essence of KISS in my opinion, as does a wealth of songs OTHER than Lovin' You and Heaven's On Fire. Those two choices may be off putting to KISS fans (a disco aside and an unmasked song with a different lineup) and perhaps less attractive to non-KISS fans.

When I think of KISS, I think about costumes and fun, punchy 1970s rock. I don't think about disco and 1980s unmasked mall-metal.
As a non-KISS fan, I am happy to get Detroit Rock City. I am just slightly confused in that Lovin' You and Heaven are the last two songs I would have expected. I would like to think that my basic perceptions of what KISS represents have some merit.

Again, I present to you my grossly subjective opinion from some random chump on the internet.

I agree. Very well said.

I'm still having trouble wrapping my brain around these song choices, and I LIKE Kiss...!

If you told me last week that it was verified that Kiss would be the next DLC, I would have been waiting all week in anticipation of the release, but these songs..?

I'm not even 100% sure I will even get the pack, and this is coming from someone who owns ALL of the content for Rocksmith... Including some pretty freaky/cool Japanese tunes!

'I Was Made For Lovin' You' almost killed the band man! The abrupt change in musical direction alienated Peter and Ace. Criss was gone completely by the next album they released (which arguably may have been even worse) and Frehley literally phoned in all of his material for it.

Disco, indeed.

Moodyblues57
02-11-2014, 10:32 PM
I only purchased Detroit, Rock City. That is all I have to say about that.

toymachinesh
02-11-2014, 10:57 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0VzMabt-NU

Three_Five_One
02-12-2014, 01:33 AM
Oh I get it. They released KISS DLC because it's almost Valentine's day.

BazzTard61
02-12-2014, 03:24 AM
my first thought when i first saw a Kiss pic in the 70s still stands , 'Gee they must be really bad musicians to have to wear all that makeup to get noticed"

and after a while when the novelty had worn off? KISS UNMASKED lol big success

i rest my case.

I'd rather the song Kiss by Tom Jones as per the clue hehe

EDIT just watched the HOF clip, PUT THE MAKEUP BACK ON!!!

Joan Rivers was right when she first saw them,"they must be really ugly"

how HOF made it beats me,even tho I dont like kiss much,there are at least 2 songs better than this drivel,did they really think we'd buy any crap they put out?

MAng0r3
02-12-2014, 03:35 AM
The pack is really cool and i don't get all the dissapointement.

The song are pretty afordable for beginners at both guitar and bass and they are down to earth basic. The lead part have some nice Ace Frehley's signature licks for the fans and so the bass part (you just have to add Simmon's attitude and tongue to it). The songs are mostly their mainstream hits.

Could have been better but it has good cool factor imho.

Those songs are no worse than any mainstream songs by more recent or older bands included in RS.....Green Day, Offspring, Blur, Rolling Stones etc

Some part of the seventies rock era belongs to Kiss somehow.

If you're a beginner and looking for some easy and fun songs don't miss this one.

AlbertBJ
02-12-2014, 08:18 AM
http://i.imgur.com/o8jTBXv.jpg

KISS Song Pack - $7.99

Detroit Rock City (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=iZq3i94mSsQ) (Eb Standard)
Heaven's On Fire (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZjevnnkA20) (E Standard: A431)

An odd thing is happening with my game. I bought the pack from Xbox marketplace, and when I went in to the game, each song was listed twice in my list of songs, but only one version of each was unlocked. The locked versions it displayed were either a slightly different length, or a different tuning.

serphim7
02-12-2014, 08:30 AM
Hmmm, the Kiss songs are not showing up on Steam for me (Germany)... weird... neither are the REM songs from last week... the latest one I see is Iron Maiden.. any ideas??

toymachinesh
02-12-2014, 09:21 AM
An odd thing is happening with my game. I bought the pack from Xbox marketplace, and when I went in to the game, each song was listed twice in my list of songs, but only one version of each was unlocked.

Agressive marketing. Happening to everyone.

Hmmm, the Kiss songs are not showing up on Steam for me (Germany)... weird... neither are the REM songs from last week... the latest one I see is Iron Maiden.. any ideas??

Search the store.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/271425/ - KISS
http://store.steampowered.com/app/271431/ - REM

daddy_felix
02-12-2014, 04:16 PM
PSN EU: the pack and the single songs are available :)

edit: According to the blog, there also the following japanese songs:

Acidman – Shinsekai (€2.99)
Rize – Paradox Taizo (€2.99)
The Birthday – Stupid (€2.99)

dm_gsxr
02-12-2014, 05:06 PM

Not in the US apparently.

Carl

daddy_felix
02-12-2014, 05:18 PM
Not in the US apparently.

Just checked the online store. Can't find Acidman, but the other two songs are definitvely there.

Was there at least one week without problems in any region and console?

PTrash13
02-12-2014, 05:29 PM
The pack is really cool and i don't get all the dissapointement.

If you're a beginner and looking for some easy and fun songs don't miss this one.

+1. I played one of them the morning they came out and it was a lot of fun. Didn't know the song by it's title but I knew it once it started to play. Reminded me of my days of going to the topless bars. More so with the 80's hair bands. I can hear the DJ now...

elemenohpenc
02-12-2014, 05:39 PM
+1. I played one of them the morning they came out and it was a lot of fun. Didn't know the song by it's title but I knew it once it started to play. Reminded me of my days of going to the topless bars. More so with the 80's hair bands. I can hear the DJ now...

"let's give it up for cinnamon! next to the stage is the lovely lexus!"

toymachinesh
02-12-2014, 07:29 PM

and so ends the established JRock DLC. Hope it sold well.

MOAR

MAng0r3
02-12-2014, 07:30 PM
"let's give it up for cinnamon! next to the stage is the lovely lexus!"

They were not cleaning the pole back in those times lol

dm_gsxr
02-12-2014, 09:19 PM
Just checked the online store. Can't find Acidman, but the other two songs are definitvely there.

Was there at least one week without problems in any region and console?

I don't see any of them in the US store and I'm in there now. It does show the Kiss pack and the REM pack that follows it but nothing in between (I'm searching and see all the DLC; 12 pages).

Carl

Greenbrick2
02-13-2014, 06:47 AM

MOAR

Umm, what?

toymachinesh
02-13-2014, 06:57 AM
Umm, what?

http://www.theriffrepeater.com/rocksmith-japan-site-reveals-19-dlc-songs-and-more-muse/

We've known all the Japanese DLC coming since August 29th. Now that we've got all the tracks I'm hoping it sold well enough for more content.

captin_qwark7
02-13-2014, 07:03 AM

MOAR

Umm, what?

There are no more Japanese songs (at least ones that have been announced publicly) to be released.
We hope that either the break even point was met or profits gained from the songs that were released will be substantial enough to ensure further songs be made.

MOAR