PDA

View Full Version : some advice for a newbie please

treeboa27
02-09-2014, 05:53 PM
right my first meandering into the world of assassins creed is the version 4 with the buc pack, i have activated eventually the dlc`s that came with it, decided i liked the figurine which i ordered and that came with some further dlc , now i see things like season pass , liberation and freedom cry plus other dlc`s

anyone care to take an ac idiot by the hand and explain whats what with the season pass liberation and freedom cry, and other dlc`s, exactly what i need to download and what it will give me, plus the big one, is anything other than the game as it came on disk worth the cost to add too, to date ive never really been a online /multiplayer type of gamer, tried playing halo with my son and tbh i was lost in seconds, so he tried me on i think it was battlefield 3, again he may as well of being carrying a dead dog :)

all advice appreciated

Mr_Shade
02-09-2014, 07:26 PM
Hi

Welcome to the forums :)

Here's some reading on what is available for the game in the way of DLC and how you obtain it:

http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Assassin's_Creed_IV:_Black_Flag_downloadable_conte nt

Multiplayer in the AC series, is totally different from the likes of Halo and Battlefield - it's slower paced and takes planing and skill, as well as reactions, but its a lot different - I suggest checking out some videos of it on youtube.

I will point out that AC Liberation HD - is a standalone title and is not DLC for AC4: Black flag.