PDA

View Full Version : Plz help. Lost my saves - can you download other saves and install them?

montyswe
02-08-2014, 04:10 PM
Hi,

Well, like thousands of other people I have lost all my progress. Yesterday when I started the game again my save was lost. I tried for hours and hours to fix it. Tried every "solution" you could find on the good old net - run as admin, verify, update drivers, .net etc etc etc + 1000 other things. Nothing worked.
I was at chapter 5 and had 39% in game progress so I searched for some save files that I could download and installed. Found some, but it doesnt work either. Copied the files to my save location but no go.... Tried a friends save (55% done) with the latest version of the game but it didnt work. Now to my questions:
-Can you download and install save files, or is the save files attached somehow to your account so they cant be shared?
-Can you get at save file from Ubisoft that you can download and start from a specific mission?

Please note: dont tell me to send a ticket to the Ubi support. Dont need an answer about "update drivers", "stop services", "run dxdiag", run "msconfig", "dont use cloudsave" etc etc. As I said: I been trying to fix this for several hours now and if you google this "ubisoft-cluster****-save-problem" you will see that alot of people are having this problem.

So frustrating. :(

Thank you in advance.

/Monty

Mr_Shade
02-08-2014, 09:31 PM
Hi,

I'm sorry but if you have not backed up your save games - as per Supports FAQ - then they may well be lost - only support can verify this though.

YazX_
02-08-2014, 11:30 PM
check my comment on this thread:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/832865-Share-your-save-game

montyswe
02-09-2014, 09:40 AM
YAZ_H,

Thanks for the reply an your time. Tried it but sadly it didnt work. Couldnt recover the file.

Tried to mak a ticket at support but I cant submit the queston... Googled it and other people had the same problem. Fantastic.

Now, how do you get a refund? Its a broken produt imo - shouldnt be problem to get the money back.

Thank you.

/Monty