PDA

View Full Version : Fenway Fleet - Major Annoyance

DoYouLikeHam
02-08-2014, 09:35 AM
Annoyance:
I have 10 ships I've sent to Fenway's fleet waiting to be sent to docks.
I have 13 of 14 docks full.
I have 4996 diamonds (need 5000 for the last dock)
12 of 13 of my ships are on missions
I can't check the status of my ships on the iPhone companion app or in the game... my options are:
- Add More Docks - but don't have enough money yet
- Salvage ship from the fleet - but my only one 'in port' is a Man o War that I don't want to salvage
- Salvage the first ship, also a man o' war... which I don't want to salvage.

Why don't I have the option to salvage other ships that are pending? I have several ships I'd salvage to open my last dock, but I don't have the option!
Why do I not have the ability to check the status of my other ships so I know how long until more ships are back in port?

LoyalACFan
02-08-2014, 11:42 PM
You can check the status of your ships in the fleet menu by pressing R1 to toggle over to the Ships in Progress screen. Once one of them returns, just salvage it from your fleet instead of salvaging one of the man o' wars.

Unless of course you have more than one man o' war pending, then you'll have to salvage one of them anyway since you don't have enough spots.

SirZeel
02-09-2014, 12:00 AM
You can check the status of your ships in the fleet menu by pressing R1 to toggle over to the Ships in Progress screen. Once one of them returns, just salvage it from your fleet instead of salvaging one of the man o' wars.

Unless of course you have more than one man o' war pending, then you'll have to salvage one of them anyway since you don't have enough spots.

Actually I would just sell a ship and get another.
There is plenty of Vessels lvl. 60 out there, you just need to get a lvl. 4 hunter.

DoYouLikeHam
02-09-2014, 03:24 AM
You can check the status of your ships in the fleet menu by pressing R1 to toggle over to the Ships in Progress screen.

You might be right, but there is nothing on screen that indicates I could do so.