PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 4 (Black Flag) - Alternate Stories

Landruner
02-08-2014, 09:04 AM
Assassin’s Creed 4 - Black Flag Alternate Stories

Hello everybody.

I know that a lot of you are already thinking about the next AC adventure, but in waiting for the next one(s), we can still share our imagination among us regarding our beloved AC4 BF.

That a thread is some kind of community project for the ones that want to participate - The project is really simple any one that had an idea of what the story of Assassin's Creed Black Flag could have been for you is welcome to develop his/her story there.

I know that some of view read Forsaken in prior before AC4 came out, and probably got some ideas regarding to what the story of AC4 could be or could have been, but it does not prevent you to see or imagine some other screenplays or scenarios beyond the novel without any restriction of imagination just because you read the novel and knew more and less the Kenway’ destiny before the release of the game.

What I would like to know is what the ideas, concept or stories you had in mind before having actually played the game by the end of 2013.

LET's IMAGINE:

We go back in time in the beginning of 2013, and we all heard for the first time about a new Assassin’s Creed called Black Flag that is about Pirates. Let imagine that Forsaken did not exist, and we do not know really anything about Edward Kenway.

We all have certainly our dreams and our imagination concerning the Story of this new AC4 Black Flag, some innovative ideas regarding the game play of this game with pirates and I am sure that a lot of us had some wishes or hopes that new AC4 will have until it came out and we all played it.

Having seen the Black Beard ‘s trailer or not, I am sure that just the idea and concept of this new AC4 Black Flag opened for most of AC’s fans a lot of dreams, ideas and eventually pushed your imagination for building a story in your mind...(?)

SHARE ANY KIND OF STORY FOR AC4:

Alternate stories or concepts without having Edward as the main character or without any Kenway’s family member involved in their stories are okay as long as they respect the lore of the AC series and that they are not borrowed from another third party game already released. ( EX: Batman LOL)

AS A RULE:
Please in order to stay inside the topic of this thread try not to criticizing AC4’ original story (that is not the goal of this topic) - just open your imagination and give your alternate version of AC4 or what you thought the game was going to be or still what it could have been for you.

Please try to maintain the story by synopsis template - meaning just expose the big lines of your story, not pages of details and action.

I look forward to reading your alternate stories