PDA

View Full Version : crashes and updates

wazza626
02-07-2014, 06:42 PM
Hi. I am asking the question with regarding this 5 gig update which was suppose to fix "crashes and black screens" every time we create a group the group leader most of the time still crashes, and random people in group disconnect from host.

I don't see any changes since update as we all still crash, and would like to know what's actually been done to fix these issues that have been around since ac3.

It seems that ubisoft has not even tried to fix these issues even after everyone has been posting on forums. Then every time we get updates for ac4 we have to then fix our games, as it then makes either sp or mp stop working. Why then do we have to fix our games for u after the patch was suppose to fix issues.

Please stop wasting time on all the stupid small things in the game and the store which of course makes u money, but hey that's cool if the game works properly, and actually try fix our problems with the game

Thanks

Warren

Berdene1
02-07-2014, 08:11 PM
Exactly. We spend more time restarting and regrouping than actually playing the game :confused:

jeffies04
02-08-2014, 01:30 AM
Well,

This 5 gig update broke my Freedom Cry. I considered myself one of the lucky ones to not have any crashing issues with any of the game... until now.

Now, every time someone tries to fire a blunderbuss in a cut scene, it freezes. I guess no more Freedom Cry for me. Anyone else have anything similar?

chaitues
02-08-2014, 10:17 AM
After the 5 gig update my game crashed once, it never did before that. And I don't get sound when I fire a cannon/mortar.

Daniel.Mesonyx
02-08-2014, 01:32 PM
Hi. I am asking the question with regarding this 5 gig update which was suppose to fix "crashes and black screens" every time we create a group the group leader most of the time still crashes, and random people in group disconnect from host.

I don't see any changes since update as we all still crash, and would like to know what's actually been done to fix these issues that have been around since ac3.

It seems that ubisoft has not even tried to fix these issues even after everyone has been posting on forums. Then every time we get updates for ac4 we have to then fix our games, as it then makes either sp or mp stop working. Why then do we have to fix our games for u after the patch was suppose to fix issues.

Please stop wasting time on all the stupid small things in the game and the store which of course makes u money, but hey that's cool if the game works properly, and actually try fix our problems with the game

Thanks

Warren

Couldn't agree more, even after the latest patch the group leader still crashes frequently, I restart, make a new group, search for a game and usually crash as soon as we find a new session. Either that or group members get disconnected. My system specs/settings/connections/firewall etc are all fine (or disabled) , and when I play solo it works fine, but as soon as people team up in a group, we spend (a lot!) more time crashing/restarting/regrouping than actually playing, and it's getting up to the point where I just can't be bothered. This is not a new issue, it's been around since the beginning and should have been fixed by now, and clearly this new patch again fails to do so.

Daniel