PDA

View Full Version : Rocksmith not Rockmith 2014

Hippy
02-07-2014, 10:44 AM
Ey;

How can i dl and play all the songs from the original Rocksmith, not RS 2014 ? I want 'em all. When i try to buy them (for RL money) it says "you can't you dont belong here". I apparently need to buy another license for the Rocksmith (tm) version i dont seem to own ? Where can i get an outdated version and how is this possible in the first place ?
/wotcha

daddy_felix
02-07-2014, 10:48 AM
You're using steam? THen it's not possible. THey say theay are working on this issue, but they are saying that for months now...

Hippy
02-07-2014, 11:11 AM
It seems that the offers on uplay don't make for much, really. I wanted a couple of bluesy ones, with a bit of grungy newage stuff and santana ...

steel_string
02-11-2014, 05:22 AM
If you want all the songs from RS1, you'll have to buy RS1 and the import tool. That's true on any of the platforms.

If you just want the DLC, you can just buy it on 360 or PS3, but you'll need RS1 to buy it on Steam. You don't need the import tool for that, though. I'm guessing you're on Steam, so just find the Rocksmtih page in the store and buy it. Then go to the RS2014 page and buy the disc import tool.