PDA

View Full Version : Stuck on a ledge help

xFangero
02-07-2014, 04:52 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fh7xyjje0FQ (around 2:30)

So I am at the part where I am playing Desmond and I am suppose to jump off some ledge and pull the lever, but the problem is that I CAN NOT JUMP OFF THIS LEDGE. I know how to jump, and I know I am suppose to jump but I cant jump. It's driving me absolutely insane. I've asked everybody I know, and nobody knows why it's like this. Can somebody, idk, tell me why?

Thanks a buttload.

BarmyTaffster
02-07-2014, 11:24 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fh7xyjje0FQ (around 2:30)

So I am at the part where I am playing Desmond and I am suppose to jump off some ledge and pull the lever, but the problem is that I CAN NOT JUMP OFF THIS LEDGE. I know how to jump, and I know I am suppose to jump but I cant jump. It's driving me absolutely insane. I've asked everybody I know, and nobody knows why it's like this. Can somebody, idk, tell me why?

Thanks a buttload.

If your at the lever for where he lowers the bridge for her to cross you just DROP DOWN.

xFangero
02-08-2014, 03:56 AM
If your at the lever for where he lowers the bridge for her to cross you just DROP DOWN.

no **** sherlocks
I've been trying to tell everyone that i literally can not "just DROP DOWN" for days.
I think there is a bug or something, but apparently I am the only one with it as I have done tons of googling and can not seem to find a person with this kind of issue. :\

playlisting
02-08-2014, 10:24 PM
Are you using an Xbox 360 controller?

xFangero
02-09-2014, 01:17 AM
Are you using an Xbox 360 controller?

nope, I am playing on PC.

playlisting
02-09-2014, 02:26 AM
nope, I am playing on PC.

Me too. I just finished that part with a 360 controller plugged in and I could drop down first time. Best thing to do would probably be to restart the mission, though you've probably already tried that. If you have an Xbox 360 controller anywhere, plug it in, drop down, then unplug it again and carry on with mouse and keyboard. Not sure whether or not this would work but I'd give it a go. Sounds like a weird glitch, never seen anyone else with this problem. Good luck.