PDA

View Full Version : Can we really have memories of our past Ancestors passed through our Genes

MasterAssasin84
02-06-2014, 10:51 PM
Apparantly we can !!

I don't know who legit this research is but worth a read

http://www.spiritscienceandmetaphysics.com/scientists-have-found-that-memories-can-be-passed-down-through-generations-in-our-genes/

Watch the Video its quite interesting !

LoyalACFan
02-07-2014, 02:01 AM
The way I'm reading this, it sounds like this is tied to instinct and reflex more than specific recall of a memory. Video's not loading for whatever reason, but the mice they mention in the article likely wouldn't be carrying their ancestor's memory of the traumatic event, but rather inherited their predisposition to be wary of the stimulus associated with the trauma. I doubt this is going to lead to any real-life Animus tech, but still a cool read ;)

HyruleBalverine
02-10-2014, 03:51 AM
When you consider that each of us is a "hybrid clone" of our parents, who in turn are "hybrid clones" of their parents, we are all just a mix of genes from a number of ancestors. This could easily explain the concept of "past lives". Any experiences that my parents had up to the moment of my conception might very well exist somewhere in my genetic coding along with the experiences of their parents up to the point of the conceptions of my parents. I specify that point because after conception there really isn't a way to pass on genetic material as the egg and sperm have already created the new "life form" that will develop from that genetic combination.

AdamPearce
02-10-2014, 03:56 AM
Animus, predicts future by reliving the past.