PDA

View Full Version : Any way to return Jackdaw to basic looks/hull ?

Mars_Marty
02-05-2014, 06:55 AM
Many of you might not agree but I really love the looks of Jackdaw just when you first obtain it. I hate that the game forces you to change it just right after you have bought it, because it makes you buy upgraded hull which changes the color scheme quite a bit. Isn't there any workaround how to change the ship back to basic looks? I don't even need the upgraded hull, the naval combat seems too easy for me then and I really like the concept of squishy ship with big loadout of guns. It suits the pirate theme more IMO.
So anyone figured out something yet? It could be doable with something like no hood / no armor in AC:R.

ACLexter
02-05-2014, 07:05 AM
I also thought naval battle was easy, until I started to move south.
oh and sooner or later you will fight the legendary ships so upgraded hull is not really enough

Mars_Marty
02-05-2014, 01:16 PM
I actually beat the game twice already and had no problems even with legendary Man o'wars. It's all about managing your position and wind. So I'm just looking for the looks and feels and I really like the looks of Jackdaw's hull without upgrades.

ACLexter
02-05-2014, 01:28 PM
thats nice. I only beat 1 legendary ship at the moment. ill sink them when I have time.
about the jackdae. I actually didnt noticed the changes. fully upgraded hull looks fine with me. what matters to me and I choosy with is the sail..I want white sail,

guidomista
02-05-2014, 01:51 PM
thats nice. I only beat 1 legendary ship at the moment. ill sink them when I have time.
about the jackdae. I actually didnt noticed the changes. fully upgraded hull looks fine with me. what matters to me and I choosy with is the sail..I want white sail,

Hi,
if someone doesn't know it, when you sink all 4 legendary ships, Jackdaw gains a useful skill (I don't spoil it here)...
It's almost useless when you already finished the game 100% sync...
Like Mayan Armor...

bye

ACLexter
02-05-2014, 02:12 PM
thanks for the tip. may I know what skill is that?

guidomista
02-05-2014, 02:30 PM
thanks for the tip. may I know what skill is that?

it's this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLfhWCi6X_U

bye