PDA

View Full Version : xbox one. lost kenways fleet after update

R1Prime
02-04-2014, 06:48 AM
i just updated AC 4 on my xbone. i started playing lego marvel with my wife while waiting
when we finished i started AC 4 up again but i had grabbed the wrong controller and the xbone logged her in instead of me
I started AC 4 under account.
I closed AC 4 and logged in as myself and my save game was there but all the ships and progress was lost in Kenways fleet.
Anybody else having this problem

DigitalNinja476
02-05-2014, 06:24 PM
i just updated AC 4 on my xbone. i started playing lego marvel with my wife while waiting
when we finished i started AC 4 up again but i had grabbed the wrong controller and the xbone logged her in instead of me
I started AC 4 under account.
I closed AC 4 and logged in as myself and my save game was there but all the ships and progress was lost in Kenways fleet.
Anybody else having this problem

My girlfriend just experienced this same issue. We switched from my game to hers and when we did, all of her Fleet progress was gone. I came looking for other people with the same issue and found this post.

While I was typing this message, we restarted the xbone and logged her back in. When we did, all of her progress was restored. I would suggest trying that in your case also, just restart and see if the progress is available again.

Good luck!