PDA

View Full Version : PS3 AC4 Black Flag - update 1.04 763mb???

C_G_01
02-04-2014, 06:08 AM
Good day ladies and gents.

Anyone else getting this right now? What's it about?

Can't find any details about this on google. Does ubisoft have a site where they post deets on updates and patches?

SirZeel
02-04-2014, 11:30 AM
Good day ladies and gents.

Anyone else getting this right now? What's it about?

Can't find any details about this on google. Does ubisoft have a site where they post deets on updates and patches?

Yeah, I was searching for info and the only thing I found is your post.

Edit: ok first thing I saw its that it says that I have Altair's clothes for having played all previous ac games, and also Ezio's and Connor's.
Edit: also more clothes inside the ship.

Gibbo2g_83
02-04-2014, 01:22 PM
Damn that's massive surely there has to be more to it than just a few outfits which I already have anyway.

eragon4ever
02-04-2014, 01:32 PM
those outfits sadly doesn't even fit edward at all ^^ not pirateish enough :D

Gibbo2g_83
02-04-2014, 04:02 PM
It might do some similar things to the ps4 update one of which is to make enemies attack you at the same time more for the double counter kills.

prince162010
02-04-2014, 04:16 PM
you mean that there is a new outfits for edward ?

Karumba514
02-04-2014, 04:30 PM
Should scroll down and look into the "News and Announcement" section -- rather than the specific console discussion section.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/827736-Title-Update-4-Multiplayer-Patch-notes

Gibbo2g_83
02-04-2014, 05:09 PM
Argh I hate updates like this it seems to be all for the multi-player which I never play so now I have to download a massive patch with my limited internet connection just so I can play the single player online for the community chests, white whales and events.

aL_____eX
02-04-2014, 05:48 PM
Argh I hate updates like this it seems to be all for the multi-player which I never play so now I have to download a massive patch with my limited internet connection just so I can play the single player online for the community chests, white whales and events.
I agree with that, for people who don't play MP it's annoying. I think it's nearly entire a MP patch, no big SP changes. BTW, I didn't see anything that changed/improved in MP expect that all challenges were reset again! :rolleyes:

Mr_Shade
02-04-2014, 07:56 PM
Details of the single player fixes - is currently being prepared and will be posted shortly.

This patch is not only Multiplayer - as you saw with the unlocking of outfits for use in SP, which was broken for some ;)

Erindesh24
02-04-2014, 08:30 PM
Details of the single player fixes - is currently being prepared and will be posted shortly.

This patch is not only Multiplayer - as you saw with the unlocking of outfits for use in SP, which was broken for some ;)
Is the patch intended for all platforms or only ps3/ps4?

420JJ
02-04-2014, 08:43 PM
As with most game updates, Microsoft is too slow to release the title update. Sony almost always has a quicker certification process for patches. It always gets on my nerves that patches don't hardly ever get released on both systems at virtually the same time.I prefer the Xbox platform, but man do I despise MS's patch certification process.It's almost always slower.

Mr_Shade
02-04-2014, 08:47 PM
Is the patch intended for all platforms or only ps3/ps4?

it's available currently for PS3 / PS4 and PC - Xbox to follow shortly.

420JJ
02-04-2014, 08:58 PM
Usually when an Xbox update is going to be available shortly, as is always said when patches are released on other platforms first, it means it won't come out for Xbox until at least tomorrow. Possibly longer. l hate MS's certification process. It's pointlessly slower.

Mr_Shade
02-04-2014, 11:08 PM
updates notes are pinned - Xbox version coming soon!

Reason for the size is due to free MP maps which are there ready for release :) [available soon as well ;)]