PDA

View Full Version : Attn Fishdogg

XyZspineZyX
07-30-2003, 06:45 AM
It is understood that the July 30th release date for the patch was out and next week is the current projected time for release but if you have anything new to report, good or bad, it is much appreciated. You have done a great job of keeping everybody abreast of the situation in the last few weeks which is all I think most people expect. Thank-you.

XyZspineZyX
07-30-2003, 06:45 AM
It is understood that the July 30th release date for the patch was out and next week is the current projected time for release but if you have anything new to report, good or bad, it is much appreciated. You have done a great job of keeping everybody abreast of the situation in the last few weeks which is all I think most people expect. Thank-you.

XyZspineZyX
07-30-2003, 08:37 AM
Bucinda wrote:
- It is understood that the July 30th release date for
- the patch was out and next week is the current
- projected time for release but if you have anything
- new to report, good or bad, it is much appreciated.
- You have done a great job of keeping everybody
- abreast of the situation in the last few weeks which
- is all I think most people expect. Thank-you.

Bucinda. FishDogg (Marc) is the associated producer and he rarely visit these forums. It's not his job.

Reason why he posted here earlier with updates was because Cartrix had comp-problems and we all were crying for some info.
Marc was taking time from his regular work to post info here for us. It was very nice of him but don't think we can expect to see him posting any more updates here.

That's Cartrix job. /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

<table width="100%" border="0" align="center">
<tr>
<td colspan="2"><hr></td>
<td rowspan="2"><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="1">http://members.chello.se/ven/duck.jpg</font></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td width="43%"><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="1">Rubber Ducky, joy of joys,
When I squeeze you, you make noise!
Rubber Ducky, you're my very best friend,
it's true!

Rubber Ducky, you're the one,
You make bathtime lots of fun,
Rubber Ducky, I'm awfully fond of you.</font>
</td>
<td width="36%"><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="1">Every day when I
make my way to the tubby
I find a little fella who's
Cute and yellow and chubby

Rubber Ducky, you're so fine
And I'm lucky that you're mine
Rubber ducky, I'm awfully fond of you.</font></td>
</tr>
</table>