PDA

View Full Version : piece of crap game piece of crap system(ps4)

jphammes
02-02-2014, 09:29 PM
i cannot believe all these people that have created these games and ps4 system are not in JAIL for false advertising. i was under the impression that when i spent 450bucks on a system and 60bucks on a game that i was actually going to be able to play them. stupid me cause there not selling entertainment there selling decorative trinkets that you put on a shelf and let collect dust. we have planes that can fly themselves but these guys cant even create a game that you can play. this system and this game are completely worthless. the game cant even get past 1%. 1 ****ing percent thats is then it freezes. you guys are ****ing geniuses. did it take the whole team to think of a whole 3mins of gameplay or was it the whole company of idiots. and just think theres people out there w/o jobs and these guys have jobs putting out, can call it a game cause you actually play games, this complete ****. please do us all a favor and quit your jobs cause its pretty obvious you guys have no ****ing business building games or systems. and admitting that you do know what your doing makes you sound even less intelligent for letting this ******** out the door. PLEASE STOP or get new leadership cause if my employees put out a product like this not only would they be fired i would withhold their check for wasting my time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

ze_topazio
02-02-2014, 09:35 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/raining_david_tennant_nosedrip.gif

poptartz20
02-02-2014, 09:54 PM
Umm.. what was your purpose of writing this here?

also.. this has nothing to do with Black Flag or any of the other games pertaining to the AC franchise. Sorry about your PS4 they are great systems I have one myself. You just happen to get one that didn't work you should check your attitude and try calling Sony Customer Service I've heard that they have been really helpful when it comes to replacing systems! and they do it all with a couple of days! They even pay for your shipping and send out a box. (check reddit /r/ps4) that's helpful as well.

best of luck to you but this thread will either be locked or deleted. Good Bye!

Fatal-Feit
02-02-2014, 10:03 PM
You should have gotten it for the Wii U.

RzaRecta357
02-02-2014, 10:45 PM
He's probably just a teenager on the verge of tears since his system isn't working. He's probably over it and accepted it by now haha.

Black_Widow9
02-03-2014, 04:57 AM
Hello,
If you are having with your Console you will need to contact Sony Support or the retailer you've purchased it from.

If you are having a specific issue related to a Ubisoft game please create a Ticket with Support or ask for help constructively in the Tech Forum (http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/189).
Ubisoft Support Website (http://support.ubi.com/)

If you'd like to post on the Forums please read over the Rules before doing it again.

Thanks