PDA

View Full Version : ACInitiates Updated

AlmightySteveO
01-31-2014, 07:23 AM
ACInitiates just had an update and the "you've unlocked this outfit" pop up is back, and no outfit.. again. That's just mean.

Either fix it so it only shows to people who are actually eligible, or award the "unlocked" outfit to everyone that got the message :p

http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h377/sirfrog0/Altair_zps3d3d79f6.png (http://s1106.photobucket.com/user/sirfrog0/media/Altair_zps3d3d79f6.png.html)

Seeing as how I've played at least one AC game out of the series , but not the "right" AC game (AC1), its a bit frustrating getting that message more than once.

Mind you this post is mostly in humor. (Though it would be nice to get the unlock)

aL_____eX
01-31-2014, 10:16 AM
On which platforms did you play ACII-ACIII and on which ACIV? The problem could be related to playing across different platforms, or better to changing platforms with ACIV.

Kagurra
01-31-2014, 10:20 AM
I don't get issues with this. I played AC1 on PS3, 2-R on 360, and 4 on XO. I got all the outfits right away (never used them). Now I did hear from somewhere that you actually get Altair's outfit from playing AC:R, but XO is still cross platform if I played the others on 360. I guess it's slightly different, but I'm pretty sure I didn't even have a uplay account back in AC1 days.

Mr_Shade
01-31-2014, 11:28 AM
AC1 was not Uplay enabled - you should get the outfit from AC:R - as far as I am aware..

If you believe you should have the outfit - please do contact support who can clarify the issue on your account.

Moultonborough
01-31-2014, 11:33 AM
Uplay started for AC during AC2. I haven't had issues with it either. Try asking through the Initiates site itself also. They may know more about it.

Sabuto78
01-31-2014, 08:47 PM
ya i haven't played ac1 and have the skins

AlmightySteveO
02-01-2014, 07:44 AM
Thanks for the replies.

I know AC1 isn't eligible, that's why the pop up bugs me :p

I played it on my 360, the console my AC4 is on, and it has the game save to prove it.

It's been brought up on the Initiates site numerous times and the usual answer is "contact support."

It'd be nice if the pop up wasn't lying to me :(

Again, before anyone else posts. Try not to take this thread too seriously. I know what is required to earn the outfits.

Edit: I have only played AC1 and AC4 on the 360.