PDA

View Full Version : AC: Revelations - The Lost Archive DLC for PC

xKrNMBoYx
01-31-2014, 02:35 AM
So after playing AC: Black Flag on the PS4 (first game in the series to finish 100%) I decided to play through the series from I-IV on the PC. I have played through AC2, Brotherhood, and now have Revelations. I saw that Revelations is the first game to actually have a DLC available to purchase. Well I've read up on reviews and while I like it I don't know if the DLC is enough for Ubisoft to be asking $10 (for a rough 2 hour of gameplay.) As you can't use Steam DLC's with Uplay/Retail versions (and the DLC is the same price) do you think the DLC will ever go on sale? I mean the DLC is almost 2 years old now and not much people will buy it now. I paid $9.99 for a Brand New Retail version of Revelations, $9.99 for a DLC doesn't sound any better now when it won't be anything like what Freedom Cry was for Black Flag, etc. Probably won't happen but I decided to post anyway to see what the forum was like. Thanks.

frodrigues55
01-31-2014, 11:21 AM
It's worth noting that the DLC is nothing like an AC game, so be sure you want to purchase it lol.

Do you know the first person missions with Desmond within the Animus? With all those blocks? The DLC is more of that.

The Brotherhood DLC is worth it however. Its storyline is about Da Vinci being kidnapped, so it adds a little side storyline with some fun missions. It's not big, but fun.

Locopells
01-31-2014, 12:40 PM
He'll have got The DaVD, with his PC copy of ACB, so he'll know that.

But yeah, OP, unless you are a completionist for your collection, then don't bother, look it up on YouTube for the info it has on 16/Clay, and then forget about it. There's not even a gap for it in the game, so...

andynaruto10
01-31-2014, 05:28 PM
The Lost Archive DLC also has all ULCs:
- New single player features: 3 skins (Ezio Turkish Assassin Armour, Alta´r robe and the Armour of Brutus) + Capacity upgrades (Gun, Crossbow and Bomb capacities) + 1 additional mission: "Vlad the Impaler Prison"
- New multiplayer features: 3 characters (The Crusader, Ottoman Jester and Ottoman Doctor)