PDA

View Full Version : Request regarding MD, remember to tell the teams ;)

Hans684
01-30-2014, 09:38 PM
Anyone who loved the sea shanty's?

Silly question, anyway. What about giving "us"/You a MP3 or a radio to listen to songs in MD. Since there is not going to be any new MD protagonist in a while, why not? Music like any other OST gives games a calm/relaxing "voice". As someone who listen to music a lot, it would be a nice change from sea shanty's.

And if they do, what music do you want?

LoyalACFan
01-30-2014, 09:47 PM
I'd rather just listen to an actual MP3 player while I'm playing so I can listen to whatever I want, including the OST.

HiddenKiller612
01-30-2014, 10:51 PM
What would be the point?

Hans684
01-30-2014, 11:01 PM
What would be the point?

What's the point of the sea shanty's?

LoyalACFan
01-31-2014, 01:34 AM
What's the point of the sea shanty's?

To keep you engrossed in the world in a meaningful way, with content that was created specifically for that purpose...?

Having an MP3 player to use whenever to play music out of context, well, why even bother adding it if you could just stick some earbuds in and listen to the real thing?

IWGCJoeCool
01-31-2014, 02:50 AM
To keep you engrossed in the world in a meaningful way, with content that was created specifically for that purpose...?

Having an MP3 player to use whenever to play music out of context, well, why even bother adding it if you could just stick some earbuds in and listen to the real thing?

it's not even just the shanties...it's the overall soundtrack, and all the pubs have a little band playing too most of the time. it's fully half of the immersive qualities of the game and series.