PDA

View Full Version : AC 3 having a problem with artisans

One Old Jedi
01-30-2014, 05:01 PM
I am having a problem, looking for some assistance

I am in the middle of sequence 6 in AC 3, I have met with Achilles and initiated the encyclopedia of the common man.
I have saved the Lumberers, Woodworker, Farmers, Huntress and the miner.
Worked through several homestead missions of theirs as well...

But at this time, the only Artisan I can see and select during crafting is Lance.

I am playing on the XBox 360, am I in the middle of a glitch here? Or am I missing something?

Please assist, I love and have played all the assassins creed franchise up to here...
I know this crafting is not necessary to complete the story line, but I enjoy the time sink and storylines.

Thanks for any and all who take the time to assist,
One Old Jedi

PandaPuff86
01-30-2014, 09:53 PM
Your missing the Tailor. She's coming up later when you finish the 7th seq. She makes your gear.

Ureh
01-30-2014, 10:31 PM
It's been a while since I visited the Homestead Missions but iirc you have to advance to later sequences. I think Sequence 8 or 9 is when you are allowed to craft more items, and by Sequence 10 (or 11, can't remember) all of the items can be crafted.

You're still missing the reverend, inn keepers, doctor, blacksmith, etc. Keep going and if you still can't select any new artisans than it probably is a bug.

One Old Jedi
01-31-2014, 02:09 AM
It's been a while since I visited the Homestead Missions but iirc you have to advance to later sequences. I think Sequence 8 or 9 is when you are allowed to craft more items, and by Sequence 10 (or 11, can't remember) all of the items can be crafted

You're still missing the reverend, inn keepers, doctor, blacksmith, etc. Keep going and if you still can't select any new artisans than it probably is a bug.

Thanks for the reply, I will play on further and see.
It is weird to be certain, the artisans I have saved used to appear on the homestead working, represented by icons milling about
They are not there on the homestead any more either...

I will keep this updated as I play along... worried at the moment, I am.

One Old Jedi