PDA

View Full Version : Split Screen

thelin12
01-30-2014, 02:48 AM
I think that this game should definitely have a split screen component to it. I surprised to not see a form for this all ready but I am happy to make one. The whole idea with this game is to never drive alone so being able to race with my friends when they are at my house would be assume. I know that a lot of my friends would feel the same way so I hope that the devs can make it work. Please post in this form, I am interested to hear what everybody thinks about having a split screen option.

m_k9
02-01-2014, 09:13 PM
I really want this too, most of my friends dont have a gaming rig so we cant play together without splitscreen, and it is great to have when friends is over

danthi66
02-07-2014, 12:01 AM
My dad will never buy 2 PS4's just so we can play together with my brother. At uncle's friend's house, they have 4 kids. They really like to play with each other, so their parents had to buy 3 PS3's and 4 gaming laptops due to the lack of splitscreen games. Seriously, I compared my Xbox360 and PS3 games with my ps2 games. 10% of the X360/PS3 have splitscreen and 90% of my PS2 games have splitscreen. WOW.

Watch, this generation will have less than 1% splitscreen games. 3 racing games have been announced and they all 3 have NO SPLITSCREEN! NFS Rivals, Driveclub and this.

Developers, if you are reading this, please delay the game again and add splitscreen. DO IT!

slow-mo-bro
02-10-2014, 10:38 PM
I would like for there to to split screen. A cool split/screen mode would be you are the racer and your friend could be a cop. :D

AnthonyOfGod
04-19-2014, 07:44 PM
A Splitscreen option would be AMAZING for this game and would immediately convince me to get this game. Way too many games nowadays do not provide this option, and that is a true shame. It is a sad way to lose money, as I'm positive splitscreen options entice thousands of games who love playing with their buddies instead of having to take turns. Like another post in this thread says, if this game is truly aiming to cross a threshold in next-gen multiplayer racing games, it needs to support at least a 2-player mode.
Keep up the terrific work.:)

KIng_4000
04-23-2014, 08:02 PM
In all honesty i don't care about split screen.. Iv'e never used it, and would rather have they spent their time on other things :)

Ryzza5
06-13-2014, 04:19 AM
The game is already sucking max power to show the world to one player, it's just not going to be possible to show it to 2 people without it lagging like crazy or looking graphically poor. If they can't give us working rear-view mirrors then there is no way split screen is possible.