PDA

View Full Version : the people vs the ubisoft forum moderators

lawyer222
01-29-2014, 08:55 PM
Hello all

There is a law case building against certain forum moderators.

If you have ever been mistreated, wrongfully banned,given infractions wrongfully please make a customer support ticket and we will look in to it.

A client of mine will be calling ubisoft support tomorrow and submitting a complaint about Mr_shade ,along with others, that have abuse their power as far as to sexually harass my client.

I suggest if you want to make a claim about being mistreated or any other action's that might have been done to you wrongfully now would be in your best interest.

Don't bother calling ubisoft support now because they are currently closed because of weather conditions?

Thank you for your time

P.s.this is not a attack on the moderators, any removal of this thread is in violation of free speech and allowing people information on the case.removal will be looked upon as proof of guilt.

LoyalACFan
01-29-2014, 08:59 PM
Hi FreeKnowledge or Landruner :rolleyes:

ze_topazio
01-29-2014, 09:04 PM
http://static1.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/4186543+_886ffd80bef89e1526fc8ed905c91949.gif

Kagurra
01-29-2014, 09:22 PM
Nice username.

MnemonicSyntax
01-29-2014, 09:28 PM
LMAO, please go look up internet laws regarding free speech (internet laws in general, really) and then put your foot in your mouth.

lawyer222
01-29-2014, 09:44 PM
No replying is necessary thank you.

Please look up laws on sexual harassment.

SixKeys
01-29-2014, 10:36 PM
http://s4.entmy.cdn.wpgreathost.com/www/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/prepare_to_be_sued_in_internet_court_trollcat.png

T0rm3nta777
01-29-2014, 10:45 PM
Harassment of any sort is bad, mkay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQnNH7I07RY

itsamea-mario
01-29-2014, 10:48 PM
What?

adventurewomen
01-30-2014, 12:11 AM
P.s.this is not a attack on the moderators.
It certainly is an attack, and accusing them.

Your post is not a professional approach to deal with this accusation, which is why most people who have posted on this thread can't take what your saying seriously. Even if your a lawyer you should know this approach you have taken is deformation of character towards the moderators you should know better..

TBH I think you're trolling..

Kagurra
01-30-2014, 01:10 AM

Ya think? lol.

LoyalACFan
01-30-2014, 01:34 AM

Your post is not a professional approach to deal with this accusation, which is why most people who have posted on this thread can't take what your saying seriously. Even if your a lawyer you should know this approach you have taken is deformation of character towards the moderators you should know better..

AW, he's just a troll account of one of those guys who got banned after a public squabble with the mods and apparently posting inappropriate material. He's not a lawyer...

itsamea-mario
01-30-2014, 01:46 AM

On one hand this thread is silly.
on the other hand, you.

I'M SO CONFLICTED.

silvermercy
01-30-2014, 01:49 AM
trololooool

LoyalACFan
01-30-2014, 02:09 AM
But seriously OP, 4 realzies... whose alt are you? PM meeeee

pacmanate
01-30-2014, 02:33 AM
But seriously OP, 4 realzies... whose alt are you? PM meeeee

You just made me Alt F4. We are no long buddies

HiddenKiller612
01-30-2014, 02:48 AM
lmao... good luck, hope you don't lose your bridge..

LoyalACFan
01-30-2014, 03:25 AM
You just made me Alt F4. We are no long buddies

But Pac, you're my best friend :(

http://www.massmailsoftware.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/im-sorry.png

I promise to never again type like a 14-year-old girl texts

Sabuto78
01-30-2014, 04:27 AM
\

GEE YA THINK?

Good troll is good thou.

adventurewomen
01-30-2014, 04:36 AM
GEE YA THINK?
You're the biggest troll ever on this forum..

itsamea-mario
01-30-2014, 04:42 AM
You're the biggest troll ever on this forum..

oi

adventurewomen
01-30-2014, 04:53 AM
oi
You share that title with Sabuto for being biggest troll ever on these forums.

Shahkulu101
01-30-2014, 05:03 AM
Mario is a valued, constructive troll.

itsamea-mario
01-30-2014, 06:17 AM
You share that title with Sabuto for being biggest troll ever on these forums.

Who the hell is Sabuto? No one.

I am an esteemed individual of significant renown!

warisnevereasy
01-30-2014, 09:41 AM
That's cute the moderators are taking certain individuals off their friends lists.when all is said and done this is a business and what certain moderators were doing was wrong

What were they doing you ask?
Well for starters will start with loyalACfan and how he can basically get away with breaking forum rules on a daily bases.
1.posting in every thread multiple times and isn't consider spamming when others have been banned for far less.
2.starting and contributing to flame wars on multiple occasions
3.constantly flaming new members.
4.trolling on every thread multiple times.
So on and so fourth.

Moderators are suppose to be impartial.
There are so many names I wish to mention that get Favor's but I'd be here all night.
They shouldn't have friends that are moderators period. moderators should only be friends with other moderators.

You can erase all you want ,proof has already been taken.
This is not highschool its a business, this isn't a popularity race.
Even the moderators own replys on threads are trolling like and sometimes plain hurtful.

This isn't college its a video game forum.
Countless of Senior UK members I might add, have been given special treatment.
Like dumb dude the great who clearly for a very long time has not been following forum rules.how?his signature if clearly not forum regulation size,but not until today did Mr,shade say anything to him about it.

I sent many of my friends here to build the community up, all were banned.
Before being band everyone on this thread took trolling shots on them.
They were civil and still banned for just knowing other forum members that were banned.

Its funny because all of the bad apples of this forum community are the only ones defending the moderators, the same people that get favors and are let slip through the cracks.

Everything is there in plain sight.

Whether you are from the UK or just a senior or junior member you are supposed to be treated as equals.

Impartial, that's the word of the day.

I don't buy the books or play the games to then come on the forums to be mistreated and have power hungry moderators protecting flamers,hacker,lagswitchers and boosters.

Abuse of power is abuse of power.
This is a business and moderators on these forums are mistreating customers for there own selfish amusement while letting others get special treatment.
I suggest if you have ever been mistreated you call or make a customer support ticket so all this can be rectified.

adventurewomen
01-30-2014, 01:15 PM
Warisnevereasy.. your writing style is the same as Lawyer222 who started this thread.. it looks like you have multiple accounts..

Your accusatory manner of which your post is written is unacceptable.

That's cute the moderators are taking certain individuals off their friends lists.when all is said and done this is a business and what certain moderators were doing was wrong
Have you ever been a member on other internet forums? Other forums allow Moderators to be friends with general forum members. That is a non-issue and is completely under the Moderator's discression they just as we can accept friend requests. Also just so you know, I don't have any of the forum moderators on my friends list.. am I worried about that no.

What were they doing you ask?
Well for starters will start with loyalACfan and how he can basically get away with breaking forum rules on a daily bases.
Let's not point the finger at random forum members, not only is that unfair but also inaccurate.

1.posting in every thread multiple times and isn't consider spamming when others have been banned for far less.
That's not breaking the rules, everyone is allowed on any internet forum you visit are allowed to post and reply on threads multiple times for discussion.

2.starting and contributing to flame wars on multiple occasions
3.constantly flaming new members.
4.trolling on every thread multiple times.
So on and so fourth.
Ubisoft's forum rules are concise here is a link to them: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/663799-Forum-Rules

All the Moderators are fully aware of the rules as much as the majority of the members are, and are encouraged actively to read the rules BEFORE posting.

Yes there are trolls on forums just like any type of internet communication, it's on forums like these where trolls have already been Moderated and have infractions.

Moderators are suppose to be impartial.
There are so many names I wish to mention that get Favor's but I'd be here all night.
They shouldn't have friends that are moderators period. moderators should only be friends with other moderators.
All the Moderators on this forum are fair and impartial, no one here gets special treatment, if someone breaks the rules on this forum then they gain an infraction. The number of infractions that have been given over time means that member will be banned for a certain amount of time that is fair use of policy and most internet forums including this one follow these stages of moderating.

You can erase all you want ,proof has already been taken.
This is not highschool its a business, this isn't a popularity race.
Even the moderators own replys on threads are trolling like and sometimes plain hurtful.

I suggest if you have ever been mistreated you call or make a customer support ticket so all this can be rectified.

If your proof is already taken then why are you asking for more proof? That just doesn't seem to add up.

At the end of the day, the internet is a place of communication, and as I'm an American we have The First Admentment that protects the right of Freedom of Speech.

The Moderators replies on threads aren't trolling or to be considered as such.

This isn't college its a video game forum.
Countless of Senior UK members I might add, have been given special treatment.
Like dumb dude the great who clearly for a very long time has not been following forum rules.how?his signature if clearly not forum regulation size,but not until today did Mr,shade say anything to him about it.

I don't buy the books or play the games to then come on the forums to be mistreated and have power hungry moderators protecting flamers,hacker,lagswitchers and boosters.

Abuse of power is abuse of power.
This is a business and moderators on these forums are mistreating customers for there own selfish amusement while letting others get special treatment.
This is a video game forum owned by Ubisoft & Ubisoft doesn't owe you any money you choose to buy their games.

Again no one is given special treatment on this forum, you might as well have that same argument against the official @assassinscreed @ubisoft etc.. official twitters if you think they "tend to favour, individuals" add that to your "case" while your at that you might as well "sue" all the Ubisoft Community Developers for just doing their jobs they like Ubisoft Community Forum Moderators are just doing their jobs and rightfully. Where are you taking this to a small claims court?

You sound like a disgruntled ex-employee, just avoid sounding like one it isn't helping in your "case".

Everything is there in plain sight.

Whether you are from the UK or just a senior or junior member you are supposed to be treated as equals.

Impartial, that's the word of the day.
All the rules are clear to see in plain sight: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/663799-Forum-Rules

Everyone on this forum is treated as equals.. the rules state

I sent many of my friends here to build the community up, all were banned.
Before being band everyone on this thread took trolling shots on them.
They were civil and still banned for just knowing other forum members that were banned.
They must not have read the forum rules before posting: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/663799-Forum-Rules

Its funny because all of the bad apples of this forum community are the only ones defending the moderators, the same people that get favors and are let slip through the cracks.
Again your accusatory manner, in which your sentence here is constructed is unnecessary. I would like to re-iterate that I'm not on any Moderator's friends list nor do I claim to be friends with them. I am just simply replying to this thread because accusations like these are misconstructed and are deformation of character.

Mr_Shade
01-30-2014, 03:09 PM
And Lock..

Since this is both a personal attack and also an attack against the forum team as a whole, I will post..

As many may have guessed - this is nothing more than a user who was banned - for 2 weeks for a legitimate reason and after 3 separate infractions, this process is automatic.

They then proceeded to make ban evading accounts, 6 in total - which where spotted and also banned.

Ban evasion is against the forum rules - users found doing that, will have the original 2 week ban extended and any other accounts also banned for life on sight - which again is clearly laid out in the forum rules.

It would have been best - to sit out the temp ban, however it appears someone didn't want to take that..

The above is to be open and transparent about what has occurred, if anyone has any concerns or questions raised by this, by all means feel free to ask any member of Ubisoft staff.

Locking thread.