PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Quests

BarmyTaffster
01-28-2014, 01:29 PM
Hi, I've completed all the assassin missions which should enable me to get the pistol sword however regardless of the progress saying I'm 100% complete "NEW BONE" is showing 1/2 assassin missions done :( I've revisited New Bone and there is no way to pick it up again. :( any help much appreciated thx.

Anykeyer
01-28-2014, 01:38 PM
Some missions appear only when you have reached a certain point in the main story

BarmyTaffster
01-28-2014, 02:01 PM
Story line is all complete. All I have left to do are side objects of the game ie chests and fragments.

Anykeyer
01-28-2014, 07:16 PM
Did you also finish all other contracts? I remember 1 naval contract unlocking only after you do all other contracts. Can be the same here.

BarmyTaffster
01-28-2014, 07:58 PM
Did you also finish all other contracts? I remember 1 naval contract unlocking only after you do all other contracts. Can be the same here.

thx anykeyer but yes as I stated in my post above all I have to do are picking up chests and animus fragments which are all just extras... all treasure done, story line done, assassin quests done, Templar quests done and last of all naval missions. for some reason the 2nd assassin mission on NEW BONE has not registered done on the map when you hover over the island with arrow, however it has registered on the Progress Tracker/Side Missions I'm 100% completed. Frustrating :(

Anykeyer
01-28-2014, 08:28 PM
So you actually DID finish it? Then idk, Try replaying it, or contacting support (not sure if they will be usefull in this case but worth a try)