PDA

View Full Version : Tired of Devs not Carring

reven48
01-27-2014, 07:20 AM
My gamertag is Reven Elendir and iv been the ship kills and money leader on the XBOX ONE for almost two months until 2 days ago when a Guy named went from 3700 ship kills to well over 30000 in 4 days now im fast and determind that's why I was the leader but I have never gotten over 2000 in one day this guy went from 13000 to 20000 in less than 8 hours and I think that's impossible but hes still at the top because the devs cater to cheaters they put leaderboards in games just so modders and exploiters can cheat theyr way to the top so why do they put them in in the first place? I for one am disgusted with devs taking no pride in there creations and letting modders and cheaters ride rough shod over them have some self respect and take leaderboards out of games if you care that little. in short YOU ALL FAIL.

AlmightySteveO
01-27-2014, 07:47 AM
I'm not as familiar with console gaming as I should be, and next gen is a whole new species.

But could you explain this accusation a bit? Are the console leader boards connected to each other, including XB360, PS3, XBone, and PS4? Do they also connect to the PC leaderboards?

Last question, are kills with the abstergo invincibility cheat actually recorded?

Kagurra
01-27-2014, 07:58 AM
Waahh waaahhh I wasted my time for nothing cuz a hacker guiz. YOU SUCK LOLZ.

Get real guy. That's ridiculous.

reven48
01-27-2014, 08:00 AM
Xbox one boards are not connected to anything but Xbox one same for all consoles, what im saying is this guy has found a new mod system or an exploit to get 3 times more ship kills than is possible in a day and he did it in just a few hour it taken me over a month of playing almost every day to get 19000 he gone from 3500 which took him nearly three weeks to get to over 35000 and he did it in under 5 days

HiddenKiller612
01-27-2014, 08:02 AM
Leaderboards are for nothing other than stroking your ego. Which is why the lowest of the low are usually at the top... Not saying you're one of them....

reven48
01-27-2014, 08:03 AM
Waahh waaahhh I wasted my time for nothing cuz a hacker guiz. YOU SUCK LOLZ.

Get real guy. That's ridiculous.

if your going to be like that post somewhere else im tired of modders that's what im trying to get the devs to see if u disagree fine post your own thread and say it

Aphex_Tim
01-27-2014, 09:30 AM
Hate to say it, but that's leaderboards for ya!
The cheaters are always at the top.

HiddenKiller612
01-27-2014, 11:38 AM
lol the leaderboards don't mean anything lol.except for the liers,hackers,boosters,and moderators that play and will do anything to keep their spots.as pretty as this multiplayer can be its one of the worst feature in the game.funny how you can play COD,HALO or any other games multiplayer and feel like its way more fair in their ranking ladders than the AC games.so don't worry with the way things are going at ubisoft if watchdogs doesn't make it money they'll have to sell ubisoft bit by bit.wich is actually really sad for me it breaks my heart.
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b157/jillsandwich/684utw.gif

adventurewomen
01-27-2014, 12:11 PM
This why leaderboards in AC should have never existed, it causes people to get upset. Hackers will always be on the top just deal with it, and get back to reality - leaderboards don't mean ****.

silvermercy
01-27-2014, 12:21 PM
I was annoyed with the leaderboards at first but then I've realized the top spots are usually filled with cheaters, hackers etc. I don't mind now because I know what they are. If it's any consolation, to most people, it actually makes them look pathetic.

I would only be annoyed with a leaderboard if there were actually prizes to be won. And the cheaters got top spots.

Fatal-Feit
01-27-2014, 01:21 PM
I would only be annoyed with a leaderboard if there were actually prizes to be won. And the cheaters got top spots.

This.

I'm satisfied with being within the 1000s.

Mr_Shade
01-27-2014, 02:15 PM
Unfortunately - any leader board is doomed to fail, since there's always someone willing to cheat to get that top spot.

The Dev team are well aware, however players still want them - so that's why they are there - this maybe reconsidered for future titles though, which I'm sure will also receive complaints.

IF anyone has proof that other players ARE cheating, in MP etc - by all means send that proof to Support, who can investigate and pass it on to the dev team.

Due to the potential risk of innocent players being accused - we do not allow any form of name and shame on the forums - so please keep any proof private and only send to support.

DynaRider
01-27-2014, 05:42 PM
Just be like me reven. I don't even pay any attention to on line playing or things like the leader board. While there are certainly honest players who rely on their own skills to accumulate scores there are always going to be pathetic losers who have neither the skills or personal pride to move up the ladder and will resort to hacking and cheating just to satisfy their own useless ego. It's not worth the time or effort to participate or compete with them. Just play the game for your own enjoyment and don't worry what the losers are doing.

Sabuto78
01-27-2014, 08:45 PM
I use to be same way aiming for leader boards and such but then i realized they all pretty much cheat so just ignore it. Im more than happy being in the 3000s etc

I wonder how they do it tho o.o

Fatal-Feit
01-27-2014, 09:05 PM
I use to be same way aiming for leader boards and such but then i realized they all pretty much cheat so just ignore it. Im more than happy being in the 3000s etc

I wonder how they do it tho o.o

They have a tutorial on Youtube. It's ironic how console players are the most prone to cheat than the PC community in Assassin's Creed.