PDA

View Full Version : Destroyer Command 2

Luuraja
09-20-2004, 03:22 AM
Since SHIII is going to be ready, are there some possibilities to see Destroyer Command renewed in same way?
Interoperability between SHII and DC was perfect idea and it took new dimensions

Luuraja
09-20-2004, 03:22 AM
Since SHIII is going to be ready, are there some possibilities to see Destroyer Command renewed in same way?
Interoperability between SHII and DC was perfect idea and it took new dimensions

Silkensus
09-20-2004, 05:25 AM
Like the DEV-team told before,it all depends on how many SH III games you will buy!
I'm going too buy 10 off them too give too evry1 that wants too play it!
We need too get as big as possible!

So when SH III because a big selling succes there will be a DC2,or shouldn't we better say DC III it looks better wiht SH III!!

Greets Silk

walsh2509
09-24-2004, 08:49 PM
If DC2 is dependant on sale of SH3 , then the Dev team would have to give it at least 3 or 4 months to see how sale go, and even if they hit a "target" that would see DC2 given the go ahead it would be at least another 18months to 2 years before you would see DC2 hit the stores..

Will you still be playing SH3 in 2 years still, I would hope by that time we would only be a few months away from SH4

hauitsme
09-24-2004, 09:49 PM
They wouldn't be starting from scratch like SH3. Quite a lot of what would be used in making a new DC has already been done. Mainly the modelling of the surface ship interiors, Axis AI for single player, multiplayer support, etc., still needs to be done.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v325/hauitsme/lam.gif

Zamo999
09-25-2004, 04:23 AM
i have a feeling that the people who enjoy SH3, would start to make a DC2 mod anyway, you never know really http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

macker33
10-10-2004, 06:46 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by hauitsme:
They wouldn't be starting from scratch like SH3. Quite a lot of what would be used in making a new DC has already been done.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Quite true,it would still cost the same to publish though.