PDA

View Full Version : Will AC3 be ported to PS4?

CDUB26
01-24-2014, 01:10 PM
Hi guys. Sorry if this question has already been asked on these boards, but I wasn't able to find anything. I'm wondering if there are any plans to have AC3 available for the PS4 at any point. I did get a chance to play it on my PS3 before it YLOD on me. Ideally, I'd like to play AC3 before I get into AC4 on my PS4. Thanks in advance for the help.

ze_topazio
01-24-2014, 01:14 PM
Highly unlikely, maybe one day in the future all the games may be released in a collection or something, but definitely not any time soon.

DinoSteve1
01-24-2014, 01:47 PM
We will probably get something like HD classics for Assassins Creed in about 4 years, but its unlikely AC3 will get a port on its own, because its not that popular.

Mr_Shade
01-24-2014, 01:52 PM
Also - remember that Sony are releasing a game streaming system soon… so you maybe able to play the PS3 version on the PS4 that way ;)

CDUB26
01-24-2014, 01:56 PM
Thanks guys. I'll get the story line through wiki then, then start on AC4

aL_____eX
01-24-2014, 03:22 PM
Also - remember that Sony are releasing a game streaming system soon… so you maybe able to play the PS3 version on the PS4 that way ;)
For people in America it may be possible soon... :rolleyes:

Sorry Sony, but this is a shame!

adventurewomen
01-24-2014, 03:30 PM
Thanks guys. I'll get the story line through wiki then, then start on AC4
Honestly, its best to experience a game for yourself, its better than reading about it.

Have you played any of the other previous AC games, out of curiosity. :)

DinoSteve1
01-24-2014, 03:32 PM
Watch a plot walkthrough on youtube.

IWGCJoeCool
01-24-2014, 04:27 PM

Playstation Now should be offering many previous PS3 titles that can be played on PS4, and how could they miss ACIII, if not all of the AC games? also, go PS-Plus and save big.

Sabuto78
01-24-2014, 07:35 PM
Well AC4 is a prequel that and AC3 doesn't tell the full story of the kenway family. Either way be prepared to be disappointed.

bitebug2003
01-24-2014, 09:56 PM
I went back to AC 1 - gameplay looks extremely dated but the locations are very nice and lots of horseback riding to get from one location to the next.

It would be nice if Ubisoft did a remaster of AC1 using the AC2/3/4 engine and include the later features such as history logs of important people locations etc.

I'd like that iconic sound to make a come back too http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tY-rEbkMbv8 :)

STDlyMcStudpants
01-24-2014, 10:12 PM
I'm going to say highly LIKELY
I EXPECT a 1 - 3 disc next gen desmond collection.
If they can fit the Ezio collection on one PS3 disc, they can fit all 5 desmond games on one PS4 disc....
But why do i say likely?
BC nostalgia does and always will sell.
We saw God of War Saga, Prince of Persia Trilogy, Hitman Trilogy, Tomb Raider Trilogy, Sly Cooper Trilogy, Splinter Cell Trilogy, Jak and Daxter Trilogy, Ico Collection,, Ratchet and Clank Collection, DMC Trilogy, Silent Hill collection, Killzone Trillogy
All defining games from the PS2 Era...
We are already getting Tomb Raider 2013 and Skyrim for next gen confirmed...
Assassins Creed love it or hate it is WITH OUT A DOUBT a highlight of past gen...
We will get a Desmond Collection - I'll put money on it.

poptartz20
01-24-2014, 11:54 PM
More than likely they will release a Kenway Saga disc with 3 and 4 on there. just like the trilogy it will probably be a little while though.

Shahkulu101
01-24-2014, 11:57 PM
Hopefully they will remaster Paul Revere's ride - by giving us the option to violently mame and mutilate him, leaving him for dead.

poptartz20
01-25-2014, 12:02 AM
hahah.. wow. well that escalated quickly .. But then again he was a tad bit annoying. Just like Haytham and the ship thing.

LoyalACFan
01-25-2014, 12:53 AM
hahah.. wow. well that escalated quickly .. But then again he was a tad bit annoying. Just like Haytham and the ship thing.

Oh no, Paul Revere's Ride was WAY worse than Haytham's ship sequence. The ship thing sort of dragged on too long, but nothing compares to the soul-crushing experience of traipsing through one of American history's most overrated moments with an obnoxious **** squalling directions from the back of a seemingly piss-drunk horse.

The only thing that kinda halfway redeemed that level was that sometimes when Revere pointed ahead, he looked like he was doing the sign of the horns.

IWGCJoeCool
01-25-2014, 02:11 AM
Hopefully they will remaster Paul Revere's ride - by giving us the option to violently mame and mutilate him, leaving him for dead.

Paul Revere: "we must ride quickly for Concorde to warn our allies and the towne!"

Connor: "tell ya what, Kimosabe, let me just do it myself, and i'll let you have all the credit."

Paul Revere: "okey dokey."

mctd2004
02-06-2017, 05:02 PM

No It has online trophy.
You can't complete Platinum with No one play online game.