PDA

View Full Version : How do I contact someone about making a suggestion.

LCpl_Doom
01-23-2014, 09:29 AM
I honestly am unsure where to be looking or were to even post such a question as this.

I had a cool idea about the Jackdaw ship in AC IV. I was wondering where I could suggest to Ubisoft to have a Jackdaw replica plastic model kit made or designed. Like I said, I don't know where to post this or to even find any way of communicating with anyone in that kind of area either.

Frankly I think it would be awesome to have something like that and I would love to tell someone about it. Even if it doesn't happen I would love to share and discuss the idea with someone. If a Mod could point me in the right direction, or anyone for that matter. I would be really appreciate it. Serious comments only please.

Aphex_Tim
01-23-2014, 09:37 AM
I really don't know where you could suggest something like that; so I'd say this place is as good as any! I really like the idea though, so you have my support! It'd be really cool to have a Jackdaw model grace my living room ;)
Also, it's quite refreshing to see a suggestion thread that doesn't involve a setting for the next AC game. :rolleyes:

itsamea-mario
01-23-2014, 09:39 AM
You don't, Ubisoft don't care about you, or anyone.

LCpl_Doom
01-23-2014, 09:45 AM
I really don't know where you could suggest something like that; so I'd say this place is as good as any! I really like the idea though, so you have my support! It'd be really cool to have a Jackdaw model grace my living room ;)
Also, it's quite refreshing to see a suggestion thread that doesn't involve a setting for the next AC game. :rolleyes:

I know, it would be pretty cool. I have a Queen Ann's Revenge and Captain Morgan's Ship. The Jackdaw in the game fully upgraded looks awesome. I would love to add it to my collection. Not to mention assembling it myself would make it just that much more fun.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
01-23-2014, 01:28 PM
Hi, you can contact Ubisoft here http://www.ubi.com/uk/Info/Info.aspx?tagname=ContactUs

LCpl_Doom
01-23-2014, 03:23 PM
Hi, you can contact Ubisoft here http://www.ubi.com/uk/Info/Info.aspx?tagname=ContactUs

Thank you. Much appreciated.

Landruner
01-23-2014, 03:43 PM
I honestly am unsure where to be looking or were to even post such a question as this.

I had a cool idea about the Jackdaw ship in AC IV. I was wondering where I could suggest to Ubisoft to have a Jackdaw replica plastic model kit made or designed. Like I said, I don't know where to post this or to even find any way of communicating with anyone in that kind of area either.

Frankly I think it would be awesome to have something like that and I would love to tell someone about it. Even if it doesn't happen I would love to share and discuss the idea with someone. If a Mod could point me in the right direction, or anyone for that matter. I would be really appreciate it. Serious comments only please.

I honestly do not know with Ubisoft, and that is a good question, all I can say is that even you meet with the devs it does not help LOL!!!

adventurewomen
01-23-2014, 04:15 PM
I'd love scale models of the Jackdaw & the Aquila! :D

Fully support this suggestion! :)