PDA

View Full Version : can AC Liberation Hd release....get us an Assassins Creed remake in Hd ?

Freedom3031
01-23-2014, 03:57 AM
with liberation being redone, would ever be possible to remake the original game that started it all, with updated graphics,maps, weapons, dlc, new missions, pre order bonuses etc? I mean they are remaking 1st fable game? Would it be profitable enough to make worth Ubisofts time and exspense?

Wolfmeister1010
01-23-2014, 04:01 AM
Of course it is POSSIBLE, but extremely extremely unlikely, given the fact that Ubi is (and should be) always focused focused focused on the next game and the next DLC and the next project.

AlmightySteveO
01-23-2014, 05:30 AM
I wish they would at least add AC1 to Uplay, it's flipping annoying having played and beaten it and being unable to claim Altair's outfit in Black Flag.

LoyalACFan
01-23-2014, 05:36 AM
I wish they would at least add AC1 to Uplay, it's flipping annoying having played and beaten it and being unable to claim Altair's outfit in Black Flag.

You don't want it, trust me. The outfit is halfassed beyond belief, the robe sticks to Altair's legs (no cloth physics at all) and the textures on it are godawful. I mean, if they knew it was going to suck that bad, why even add it to the game?

That said, no, they aren't going to re-release it. At least, not anytime soon. Plus, it's technically already in HD, isn't it?

Toa TAK
01-23-2014, 06:39 AM
You don't want it, trust me. The outfit is halfassed beyond belief, the robe sticks to Altair's legs (no cloth physics at all) and the textures on it are godawful. I mean, if they knew it was going to suck that bad, why even add it to the game?
Yeah, it acts like it did to Connor in AC3. But I'm still happy it's there.

I'd be up for a remaster as long as we're not collecting anything. Jeez.

Will_Lucky
01-23-2014, 07:00 AM
Could always have a 10th year anniversary next gen version in three years :p.

Freedom3031
01-23-2014, 04:22 PM
Yeah, it acts like it did to Connor in AC3. But I'm still happy it's there.

I'd be up for a remaster as long as we're not collecting anything. Jeez.

yeah I still have to go back and find all those damn flags! Ugh! I just hate to think that I have ac1 last on my list of favorite a.c. Games. It spawned some really great games, and I feel that those few levels in revelations didn't do it proper justice.

adventurewomen
01-23-2014, 04:26 PM
Yeah I was also annoyed with timed flag collecting in AC1! If AC1 were to be remastered please Ubisoft leave those collectables out!

Shahkulu101
01-23-2014, 04:39 PM
I don't think the development of actual sequels would limit the possibility at all. They could just get one of their many, many, many branches to work on Remastered AC whilst a good few are already working on sequels. Hopefully Ubisoft Massive, those guys can make grafixxx (They are doing The Division)

A fully realized version of ALL the AC games entices me to be honest. Imagine a less cartoony, and frankly, less ****ty looking AC2!

Sabuto78
01-23-2014, 04:40 PM
ezios costume cape while swimming. " Screaming make it stop" in my mind.

Freedom3031
01-23-2014, 04:41 PM
Yeah I was also annoyed with timed flag collecting in AC1! If AC1 were to be remastered please Ubisoft leave those collectables out!

Or......... If do complete tidious tasks such as collectibles and flags, give us bonus outfits/items like in a.c. Liberations (assassins coins for outfits,eggs for hats etc.............)