PDA

View Full Version : Big Problem!

ALTAIR98745
01-22-2014, 10:05 PM
When I launched assassin's creed black flag for the first time, I didn't get any of the exclusive outfits like altair's robes! :mad: I don't know why I didn't get them. I know I played all the assassin's creeds but assassin's creed 2. Can you help me with that problem? If you can thank you a lot!

dbzk1999
01-22-2014, 10:10 PM
The game has to be logged into the servers (uplay)

ALTAIR98745
01-22-2014, 11:34 PM
The game has to be logged into the servers (uplay)
I am logged onto the UPlay servers. It just won't let me have the outfits.

dbzk1999
01-23-2014, 12:18 AM
Yea it varies it may say that it's logged in but It won't give the outfits

ALTAIR98745
01-23-2014, 01:21 AM
Yea it varies it may say that it's logged in but It won't give the outfits
Hmmmm, I've had ac4 for a couple weeks know. I still don't know why I don't have the outfits. It even says that the "Crusader and Florentine Pack" comes with the altair's outfit and ezio's outfit.

Landruner
01-23-2014, 07:33 AM
Apparently, it is a problem that happens recently, since i saw some other threads besides the one complaining about the 3 ancestor(s) missing outfits - I did not have that problem, however; I noticed 2 or 3 times that the outfits were gone from my inventory, but after reconnecting with Uplay they were back.

Make sure that you played all the concerned games and have some advanced progress at least for the first Uplay Achievement - Then I think that for Ezio's costume you need at least 2 Ezio's game (Correct me anyone otherwise)

I think that the previous threads i am referring to had been moved to the support nomenclature of the forum.

ALTAIR98745
01-23-2014, 02:54 PM
Apparently, it is a problem that happens recently, since i saw some other threads besides the one complaining about the 3 ancestor(s) missing outfits - I did not have that problem, however; I noticed 2 or 3 times that the outfits were gone from my inventory, but after reconnecting with Uplay they were back.

Make sure that you played all the concerned games and have some advanced progress at least for the first Uplay Achievement - Then I think that for Ezio's costume you need at least 2 Ezio's game (Correct me anyone otherwise)

I think that the previous threads i am referring to had been moved to the support nomenclature of the forum.
The only outfit I really want is the "Altair Outfit" I don't know how to get it, do I play the first Assassin's Creed?

Aphex_Tim
01-23-2014, 03:15 PM
What worked for me was unlinking my gamer tag from Uplay, then linking it back again by logging into Uplay ingame. If you have played previous AC games, you'll get the outfits.
Altair's outfit sucks though. They made the same mistake as in AC3, where the robes stick to Edward's legs.

ALTAIR98745
01-23-2014, 03:37 PM
What worked for me was unlinking my gamer tag from Uplay, then linking it back again by logging into Uplay ingame. If you have played previous AC games, you'll get the outfits.
Altair's outfit sucks though. They made the same mistake as in AC3, where the robes stick to Edward's legs.
Ohhh, I did change my Xbox Gamertag a few times before I got AC4. I wonder if that interfered with anything

ALTAIR98745
01-23-2014, 03:48 PM
OMG DUDE! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THAT SUGGESTION! IT WORKED! THANK YOU!!!! Oh ya, Do you think They'll ever fix the Altair Outfit glitch where the robes stick to the legs?