The Boer war
The first world war
The second world war
The Korean war
The vietnam war
The Falklands conflict
The gulf war
The future

There are many Civilisations and points in history i have missed, but i would also like games set in those.

TorQue1988
01-22-2014, 05:34 PM
Yeah the next game should feature all geological and historical time periods of the Earth, starting with unicellular assassins, then raising the stakes with dinosaurs, followed by mammoths and primitive humans, and finishing it off with cyborgs and transhumans. The game length should be at least 40 years, without the side missions.
I can't wait to get platinum trophy for that!

itsamea-mario
01-22-2014, 05:40 PM
Yeah the next game should feature all geological and historical time periods of the Earth, starting with unicellular assassins, then raising the stakes with dinosaurs, followed by mammoths and primitive humans, and finishing it off with cyborgs and transhumans. The game length should be at least 40 years, without the side missions.
I can't wait to get platinum trophy for that!

My god! This idea is brilliant!
Why aren't yo working at ubi?

Aphex_Tim
01-22-2014, 07:53 PM
So many possibilities! And yet everyone just keeps bringing up feudal Japan. :nonchalance:

Landruner
01-22-2014, 08:09 PM
Feudal Japan was already used in the series Tenchu, and i remember year ago that they were saying it was not going to happen. as for WWI & WWII. Perhaps they change their mind since, but Feudal Japan was Tench and WWII the saboteur , and AC's previous Devs and PRs said clearly that the franchise will only happen during time and location never touched by other games yet - They broke their own rule with AC3 and 4.

For all the time period list above, it is cool but if the gameplay follows - (I mean for the Assassin mission design), and most cannot work with the parcourt and jumping around gameplay.

My point is people want to see time period(s) more than actually gameplay or characters and game development. Besides, once the game with the new location and time period is there, poeple look up at the previous games and start complaining than the previous one was better than the new one and so on.

I would rather than Ubisoft concentrates to give some good updates and some additional material (DLCs) for the AC4 before we start at looking at the next Game.

In fact, I am not surprise that uncle Yves (Guillemot) pushes that franchise to the annualization since on day one AC4 release people were already talking about AC5 location(s) and new new hero(es) and time period(s). (Check the threads released on that forum that day of release date if you don't believe me, I was blown away, even more the ones opening thread like that were pretty much the same ones crying and complaining about the annual release of the games - go figure with the logic of those people) .

So, hopefully Ubisoft shall reveal the new time period(s), location(s) and hero(s) or heroine(s) of the next game soon, like that people can stop speculating and start complaining before the next game is not even released. And I hope they put a girl as the main hero for a change (or leave the player the option to change between the two genders)

yankeegamergirl
01-22-2014, 08:57 PM
That is a mother of a list! LOL. But there are only two places on it that truly matter...Ancient Greece and Egypt. :p

TheHumanTowel
01-23-2014, 12:51 AM
Bronze age Ireland

And before you HATERS start whining about "no viewpoints" and "no cities"
http://www.travelireland.org/clare/images/Poulnabrone_Portal_Tomb.jpg

I think the picture speaks for itself. And anyway who decides what Assassin's Creed "needs". Why does Assassin's Creed need a "city". Or "free-running". Or "Assassins". Or a "Creed". Or an "apostrophe".

LoyalACFan
01-23-2014, 02:10 AM
AC's previous Devs and PRs said clearly that the franchise will only happen during time and location never touched by other games yet

I wouldn't put any stock in this statement at all. As you said, they've already broken this rule twice. Besides, I think they only meant locations/eras that haven't been used a million times, not necessarily ones that haven't been used EVER. They were only ruling out stuff like WWII, because God knows how many freaking WWII games there are. Seems like every game released in the first decade of the 21st century had a guy holding an M1 Garand on the cover.

IWGCJoeCool
01-23-2014, 03:09 AM
And before you HATERS start whining about "no viewpoints" and "no cities"
http://www.travelireland.org/clare/images/Poulnabrone_Portal_Tomb.jpg

I think the picture speaks for itself. And anyway who decides what Assassin's Creed "needs". Why does Assassin's Creed need a "city". Or "free-running". Or "Assassins". Or a "Creed". Or an "apostrophe".

sorry, that "Viewpoint" will unlock, what, a good half-acre of real estate, investigations, Assassin Contracts, or peeps to rescue lol

maybe we'll be knifin' them Templar goats?

i dont think anyone is much pushing or saying what a game "needs" or has to have in it...beyond the few iconic things that make the brand what it is. seems most of the wishlist or speculative posts on here come from people who start with basic AC-isms, and go from there, or speculate from there.

FreeKnowledge
01-23-2014, 05:18 AM
Wellllllll with the way ubisoft pumps out one to two AC games every year you just might get your wish.:-D @mario

itsamea-mario
01-23-2014, 09:42 AM
Feudal Japan was already used in the series Tenchu, and i remember year ago that they were saying it was not going to happen. as for WWI & WWII. Perhaps they change their mind since, but Feudal Japan was Tench and WWII the saboteur , and AC's previous Devs and PRs said clearly that the franchise will only happen during time and location never touched by other games yet - They broke their own rule with AC3 and 4.

For all the time period list above, it is cool but if the gameplay follows - (I mean for the Assassin mission design), and most cannot work with the parcourt and jumping around gameplay.

My point is people want to see time period(s) more than actually gameplay or characters and game development. Besides, once the game with the new location and time period is there, poeple look up at the previous games and start complaining than the previous one was better than the new one and so on.

I would rather than Ubisoft concentrates to give some good updates and some additional material (DLCs) for the AC4 before we start at looking at the next Game.

In fact, I am not surprise that uncle Yves (Guillemot) pushes that franchise to the annualization since on day one AC4 release people were already talking about AC5 location(s) and new new hero(es) and time period(s). (Check the threads released on that forum that day of release date if you don't believe me, I was blown away, even more the ones opening thread like that were pretty much the same ones crying and complaining about the annual release of the games - go figure with the logic of those people) .

So, hopefully Ubisoft shall reveal the new time period(s), location(s) and hero(s) or heroine(s) of the next game soon, like that people can stop speculating and start complaining before the next game is not even released. And I hope they put a girl as the main hero for a change (or leave the player the option to change between the two genders)

It, it was a joke, the majority of places i suggested would be terrible settings for an Assassin's Creed game.

Landruner
01-23-2014, 02:51 PM
It, it was a joke, the majority of places i suggested would be terrible settings for an Assassin's Creed game.

I knew it check what i wrote last night on another thread (I mention it is a list Joke)
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/815800-AC5-Hint-in-Freedom-Cry?p=9500019#post9500019

I however was serious with what i wrote (above) on this thread of yours.