PDA

View Full Version : AC V on Feudal Japan...

salman147
01-22-2014, 12:03 PM
I read somewhere that devs are considering that now......
Don't know if it'll work well in Feudal Japan...
What do u think?

TorQue1988
01-22-2014, 12:36 PM
There are many threads about this, and no i wouldn't like it either.

Aphex_Tim
01-22-2014, 02:00 PM
Right now I'm so sick of hearing the words "Feudal Japan" that I'm almost hoping it'll actually happen so everyone can finally shut up about it.

Landruner
01-22-2014, 02:30 PM
Feudal Japan, China, Egypt, France and what about my backyard for the next Location for AC5?! - My dog is a Templar, I have trees for the parcourt and I have a "sandbox" for my kids?

x___Luffy___x
01-22-2014, 03:20 PM
japan would be great. hope they make it soon.

MasterAssasin84
01-22-2014, 04:31 PM
As i have said a thousand times before i would love to see feudal Japan but i would be willing to bet that AC5 will be going to China ?

But please developers can you give the series at least 2 - 3 years breathing space .

Consus_E
01-22-2014, 06:11 PM
I'd rather got to China or Korea before Japan...

Hans684
01-22-2014, 09:12 PM
Yes there is that boxs in FC etc... But juging by the way people always ask for it. I would say it's just to lead us astray, to make us look left while the next game go right. We are easly going in their traps when they put something that can make it seam where the next game go. We are clouded becouse everyone has a specific setting they want and when there is just a sence of possibility, every loses their minds. But when they show something like American Revolution/The Golden Age Of Piracy then it's "not AC" simply becouse it's not what we want(Fedual Japan), a disepointment, bad protagonist, bad story, bad gameplay, guns, combat(irony becouse one of tree main pillars), not Ezio, "no creed", protagonist isn't just an assassin etc.. I could go on in days, i have rad all kind of excuses a fan can say.

TexasToast712
01-22-2014, 09:29 PM
Everytime someone mentions Assassin's Creed set in Feudal Japan or the French Revolution a kitten dies.

http://daveintexas.files.wordpress.com/2006/10/kitten_hostage.jpg

Will_Lucky
01-22-2014, 09:50 PM
I hope Japan and China are avoided, not much avenue for either as far as I'm concerned.

IWGCJoeCool
01-23-2014, 02:56 AM
ah, ya know, we speculate the livin Hades outta it, but it will be what it will be. some of us will say great, some of us may be scratching our heads. The American Revolution just seemed a good idea for III, and even though Pirates seemed off the track, it was tied up well enough. i guess i'll FF to the point...and that is i'll challenge most anyone to name a better game to play, anything within the same vein of psuedo-realism. i've played quite a few, and enough i think, to declare the Assassins Creed series the top. from story to story arc(s) to even the technology and application of an Open World design, i havent played a game or series that does it better. most other games, when there is something resembling what we get from AC, i always come away thinking AC does it better.

scant weeks until our ACV speculation will come to an end, regarding location, and we know we wont be seeing any Haytham style twists in any prerelease presentations. enjoy the ride.

salman147
01-23-2014, 06:43 PM
What's so special about Feudal Japan? No awesome architecture,no good naval combat.Just better Ninjas that don't fit in Assassins Creed games and would be a divertion like in AC BF where it felt more like Pirates creed than ACcreed.Then it'd be Ninja Creed.

FreeKnowledge
01-23-2014, 06:50 PM
I'll name a game,I'll name a whole franchise that gives AC a run for their money,BATMAN!!!!!!!!!!!! Nuff said

ShoryukenMan
01-24-2014, 02:10 AM
Well, I hate cats, so...

FEUDEL JAPAN WOULD BE GREAT!!1

In all seriousness, though. I would love for AC to go there one of these days.

aL_____eX
01-24-2014, 03:28 PM
One thing I would really love to have in AC again is WINTER! Or maybe a game set in polar regions. This was one of the things I loved most about ACIII. And if we go to China we could maybe go to the Tibetan mountains. I only can refer to this awesome artworks one more time... http://godsofart.com/assassins-creed-ancient-china To trudge through deep snow again and to walk into the mountains in order to find a temple of TWCB would be my dream for Assassin's Creed.

Black_Widow9
01-25-2014, 07:04 AM
Please use this Topic for future AC discussion:
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/758424

Thanks