PDA

View Full Version : Mystery characters

SixKeys
01-22-2014, 02:57 AM
I was browsing the patron pictures (avatars) that you can choose for your profile in the AC4 multiplayer. All the avatars show characters from the games, with their name under the picture. I noticed one native looking woman and thought she was Ziio, but under the picture it says her name is Omatha. Then I spied a guy with glasses who didn't look familiar either and his name is Thomas Patrick Tone.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y200/JessKat/AC4MysteryChars_zps3faaf8a7.jpg

Who the hell are these characters? Are they mentioned in the Encyclopedia?

TexasToast712
01-22-2014, 03:49 AM
Kaniehtí:io and the Navigator are who they look like to me but the names say different.

SixKeys
01-22-2014, 05:16 PM
Really? No-one?

I'm especially curious about Thomas Patrick Tone. The native woman could just be Ziio before they named her, maybe she used to be named Omatha in early production stages. I thought Thomas Patrick Tone might have been a historical character who got cut from the games, but couldn't find anything on Google. So who is he? A modern day character? Templar? Assassin?

x___Luffy___x
01-22-2014, 07:23 PM
i don't play multiplayer and i don't know half of them.;)

LoyalACFan
01-22-2014, 07:37 PM
Well, a lot of stuff got removed from AC3 before launch... Maybe this Tone dude didn't make the cut, but they already had his portrait filed for use as a patron in AC4 (which would've been pretty far into the development cycle by then) and forgot to remove it. Same goes for Omatha, maybe she was somebody (or a proto-Ziio) who didn't make the final cut of AC3.

Or maybe... it's a hint at AC5 ZOMG CONNOR SEQUEL CONFIRMEDZZZZ