PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed - Civil War

TheKing52125
01-21-2014, 11:36 PM
I would personally love to see a game set in the American Civil War period. The groundwork is already there for some awesome storytelling. My idea is to have a GTA V approach to this in the way that you have multiple characters to play as. The Civil War is commonly referred to as "brother vs. brother" so why not have two ancestors that are brothers be the characters. One is an Assassin in the North, the other is a Templar in the South. The two oppose each other and you can have the Templar be the one who assassinated Lincoln while the Assassin brother tried to stop him. This can be an awesome dual-story game that ends in a dramatic way with one brother coming out on top and after investing in both characters throughout the game will have a great payoff for the player.

SixKeys
01-21-2014, 11:57 PM
I would personally love to see normal-sized text.

IWGCJoeCool
01-22-2014, 01:12 AM
I would personally love to see normal-sized text.

me too

badgalassassin
01-22-2014, 01:13 AM
guys can you just check my stupid question now title is down this omg ı am sorry

silvermercy
01-22-2014, 01:26 AM
You can edit your first post, and font should appear normal. :) Welcome to the forums.

IWGCJoeCool
01-22-2014, 01:35 AM
but seriously...

nah.

i know we are at "the mercy" of the Ubisoft AC team(s), and far as story, characters, locations, and most of all historical tie in, BUT, some iconic things will probably remain, and should. first up is a verticality, and i dont see many Leaps Of Faith in a Civil War based story or geography, unless you want to do it from the crumbling second story of a structure in Atlanta after Sherman was done with it.

that being said, any historical episode that would contain two real (or imaginary AC universe) sides of a struggle could be made into an Assassins vs. Templars thing. oh yeh, Assassins vs. Templars, another iconic part of the ongoing franchise.

Black_Widow9
01-22-2014, 01:55 AM
Hello and welcome to the Forums :D

Please use this Topic:
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/758424

Thanks