PDA

View Full Version : That rooftop scene though

itsamea-mario
01-21-2014, 06:25 PM
At the beginning of AC2 with Fredrico on top of that tower.

That scene was tight yo

Dev_Anj
01-21-2014, 06:40 PM
So I always wondered, how could Ezio and his cousin climb buildings effortlessly when they were just carefree nobles?

LoyalACFan
01-21-2014, 06:43 PM
So I always wondered, how could Ezio and his cousin climb buildings effortlessly when they were just carefree nobles?

It was his brother, actually :p

But they could free-run because Giovanni was discreetly teaching them Assassin skills while simultaneously sheltering them from the actual Assassin/Templar war.

itsamea-mario
01-21-2014, 06:58 PM
AND
We hear heralds talking about how the cities youth have been seen running and jumping on rooftops and such, so that establishes that such behavior was popular amongst young people with nothing better to do.

pacmanate
01-21-2014, 07:22 PM
AND
We hear heralds talking about how the cities youth have been seen running and jumping on rooftops and such, so that establishes that such behavior was popular amongst young people with nothing better to do.

I would rather do that than live in this day and age, no joke.

LoyalACFan
01-21-2014, 07:30 PM

Dem plague rats say hi :p

pacmanate
01-21-2014, 07:37 PM
Dem plague rats say hi :p

Can you imagine just climbing up to a girls window and running away from their father in the morning? Can't do that these days.

Aphex_Tim
01-21-2014, 07:49 PM

But today you can run and jump around in cities WHILE lazily hanging back on the couch, drinking beer ;)

Can you imagine just climbing up to a girls window and running away from their father in the morning? Can't do that these days.

You could still do that but you'd probably be running from more than just her father...

TexasToast712
01-21-2014, 07:53 PM
They are First Civilization/human hybrid descendants.

xryanx28
01-21-2014, 08:10 PM

I always wondered if somewhere in Europe there was a town out in the middle of no where, where you just lived like the olden time peoples for a month or so. I would sign up in a heart beat.

SixKeys
01-21-2014, 08:19 PM
I always wondered if somewhere in Europe there was a town out in the middle of no where, where you just lived like the olden time peoples for a month or so. I would sign up in a heart beat.

Depends on what you mean by "olden times". Even most tourist places like that have at least running water and electricity, I think.

itsamea-mario
01-22-2014, 02:31 AM

Yeah, those places are called third world countries.

LUR21
01-22-2014, 06:08 AM
It was his brother, actually :p

But they could free-run because Giovanni was discreetly teaching them Assassin skills while simultaneously sheltering them from the actual Assassin/Templar war.

Plus Federico was an assassin already. Ezio says so in brotherhood when he inducts Claudia. He says both our father and brother once stood around this fire and asked the same question I'm asking you now.

SenseHomunculus
01-22-2014, 12:54 PM
Plus Federico was an assassin already. Ezio says so in brotherhood when he inducts Claudia. He says both our father and brother once stood around this fire and asked the same question I'm asking you now.

OMG, I think I missed that! I just started replaying AC2 so when I get to replaying ACB after, I'll watch for that. Was there anything else in the AC2 trilogy involving his father and brother as Assassins? Do they talk or even hint about it at all? Or do they only refer to it in ACB? If so, that's kind of weird, maybe they only stuck it in ACB as an after-thought?

LUR21
01-22-2014, 02:31 PM
OMG, I think I missed that! I just started replaying AC2 so when I get to replaying ACB after, I'll watch for that. Was there anything else in the AC2 trilogy involving his father and brother as Assassins? Do they talk or even hint about it at all? Or do they only refer to it in ACB? If so, that's kind of weird, maybe they only stuck it in ACB as an after-thought?

As far as I know it was only in brotherhood. Can't really remember if it was also in the books renaissance and brotherhood as well. I'm on about my 16th run through of the whole series and on brotherhood now. I'll let you know if there is any more.

LoyalACFan
01-22-2014, 07:18 PM

I think it's hinted at in that Lineage short film that Federico had some knowledge of the Assassins, at least more than Ezio did. I dunno though, I never watched the full movie.

itsamea-mario
01-22-2014, 07:19 PM
I don't think he was a proper assassin yet, i think it might have been stated somewhere that giovanni had told him though.