PDA

View Full Version : Bug when upgrading a research tower

filipd81
01-21-2014, 10:45 AM
I have 8 wood in stock, I'm required 8 wood to build at minimum speed but the button is disabled. I tried with different browsers and without scripts.

The mine was under improve. Few minutes later when the improvement was completed I was allowed to start the upgrade of the research tower.

http://i1290.photobucket.com/albums/b539/plonder/ResearchTowerUpgradeBug_zps2ac3d88a.png

I know this is less than a minor bug but actually I notice that there is a serie of simliar bugs. Sometimes when I play inferno and I start to build the magic guilds I'm required one rare more than what is actually taken from the town store. It is a bit stupid because I have to buy the rares that I don't produce so the gold spent to purchase the extra 1 rares is wasted.

dre.maa
01-22-2014, 02:09 PM
Was your Sawmill Level 5? Your Sawmill has to be level 5 before you can make your research tower level 5. I don't know about the magic guilds, but I have never had a problem with them.

filipd81
01-22-2014, 02:20 PM
You are right. I didn't think about it. I downgraded the mine to start improving it and I remember it was still improving to level 5. The strange thing is that the number for the wood is red, but not the number for the gold.