PDA

View Full Version : Game

SarApaN
01-20-2014, 10:19 PM
about the future assassin's creed games i would be very happy if the ubisoft stick make games like the previous AC like the ezio's trilogy than make a game with the name of assassin's creed but totally different like tha ac4 back flag actually its awesome game but its no more assassin's creed and i don't like that please ubisoft, i think i am not the only one with that opinion, make the assassin's creed 5 more an ac game that something else.

a fan :D:D:D:D:D:D

nothing important i got all the ac games and i am proud for my collection :D:D:D:D:D;););););):D:D:D:D:D;););):D:D:):):):)

Assassin_M
01-20-2014, 10:26 PM
the ubisoft
It's simple...we kill the Ubisoft...

I'll get an example from Ezio's trilogy...AC II...you seem to say that it's more of an Assassins game than AC IV...how so, champ? please explain...

Fatal-Feit
01-20-2014, 10:42 PM
How was Assassin's Creed 4 any less of an Assassin's Creed game than AC:2 or Brotherhood? That's the real question. :confused:

No, really, I don't mean to iterate. How did the Assassins and Templar fall into Brotherhood. I haven't played that one in a long while, nor have I remembered anything from it.

Assassin_M
01-20-2014, 11:08 PM
No, really, I don't mean to iterate. How did the Assassins and Templar fall into Brotherhood. I haven't played that one in a long while, nor have I remembered anything from it.
There wasnt really any Templars in Brotherhood. Just Mad Cesare man who hates Ezio because he's an Auditore and wants to unite italia under the Borgia banner...there's not a single mention of the word "Templar" in the game referring to any of the Antagonists. it's just "Borgia"
Brotherhood, when it's all said and done, is nothing but a pathetic family feud.

As for the Assassins, they're not secretive at all. They're some open street gang, but hey, the Creed is mentioned, so..."ohmagosh Azzazzinz"