PDA

View Full Version : Commending ubisoft for making Assassin's Creed

AgentPerry54321
01-20-2014, 05:28 PM
Hey everyone, I'd like to commend ubisoft for making my FAVOURITE game ever really I finished all the assassin's creeds twice and it was really awesome both times.
I would also like to say what I didn't like during the ac games

Assassin's Creed 1: everything was good except for the climbing lol I got frustrated so many times with it
Assassin's Creed 2: brilliant game only thing is the tailing missions was super long same with brotherhood and revelations
Assassin's Creed 3: Loved the game don't know why people said it was bad :/ only thing is I couldn't get much weapons and stuff like that to buy
Assassin's Creed 4: Nothing was wrong EXCELLENT GAME!:D

Tell me what you guys thought about the Assassin's Creed series so far :)

Calrid
01-20-2014, 06:28 PM
Assassins Creed I: great game and hard too, could of done without the patronising cut scenes after every kill, they were a little dumb. Although the story was so good that I didn't care.
ACII, ACB, ACR: Excellent, my favourite was Brotherhood, just well rounded and more fun than the others. Fully explored HQ missions for the first time, everything IMO best done in brotherhood, I liked revelations but for me it was too short a game.
ACIII: well done but too short for me, enjoyed it but it seemed to rely on DLC to extend it and the crafting was a little over involved.
ACIV: Superb I have no complaints so far (other than a wish list I mentioned on other threads, ship combat being harder etc), everything is done well, it's captured the history and ethos well (pirates are anarchists, they don't fight for a cause, they sign on to hell and a hand basket, 'swhy they are pirates rather than sailing under a flag); aside from the buried treasure shiz, but that is forgiveable, artisitic license, pirates didn't bury treasure they pissed it up the wall and then when it ran out they went after another prize.

Very well done I just hope the expansions are a little bit harder because for me there was precious little to challenge me once I have all the armour and the ship upgrades. And also stop doing pointless jumpy sections as a last mission, it's old, do something original. Anyone who likes mindlessly pressing buttons until they finally get it right is probably too dumb to understand or enjoy the rest of the game. It's ok if it has something other than trial and error as a foundation, it was ok the first 5 times, it's now stale.