PDA

View Full Version : Not enough diversity

itsamea-mario
01-20-2014, 04:46 PM
I have played an AC game and i am frankly appalled at the pure insensitivity of Ubisoft(a company mostly consisting of white men) Every game it's the same some Thin white straight cis male, running around being the hero, WHAT ABOUT EVERYONE ELSE!?
i'm tired of seeing these cut and paste phrases like "average" and "demographic" whatever they mean, every single game they release with one of these disgusting characters is a personal insult to every who doesn't fit this so called 'perfect image'
ohhh sure they had connor and Aveline, they call themselves minorities, but they were still able bodied attractive straight people, might as well kick little timmy in the face.

I personally identify as a genderfluid paninisexual rainbowsian, and i would like to see more appropiate characters, perhaps a disabled gay muslim woman, or a black mentally handicapped plus size 15 year old. More characters who don't conform to the gender roles that nature and society force them to uphold, i want an assassin who self identifies as a donkey, perhaps a gripping tale of a white man who redeems himself by ripping from the shackles of his offensive form by removing his genitals and following a WhoLock blog!

I really think it's about time that Ubisoft Checked their privilege.

itsamea-mario
01-20-2014, 04:46 PM
These are my honest opinions, if you disagree with them or persecute me for them then you are what's wrong with society.

STDlyMcStudpants
01-20-2014, 04:53 PM
I can't tell if you're trolling or not..if yes stop spamming..if no, ac has had one white guy and you're mentally handicapped

itsamea-mario
01-20-2014, 04:55 PM
I can't tell if you're trolling or not..if yes stop spamming..if no, ac has had one white guy and you're mentally handicapped

Using the term mentally handicapped as an insult is cruel, it demeans people who are actually mentally handicapped.

Fatal-Feit
01-20-2014, 04:57 PM
I wanted a new modern day protagonist that was handicap and in a Telltale-like world.

Assassin_M
01-20-2014, 05:05 PM
Connor was mentally handicapped
Ezio was a drug addict

yay minorities.

LoyalACFan
01-20-2014, 05:23 PM
Oh God, does anyone remember that thread where somebody seriously suggested that we should have a game about an Assassin in a wheelchair? XD

bitebug2003
01-20-2014, 05:59 PM
Tasteless thread

Closed