PDA

View Full Version : ACIV The Aquila's figurehead

Legionario-Cero
01-20-2014, 03:42 PM
How do I get this thing? I've plundered way more than 3 royal convoys, and yes I've boarded on them and everything, I didn't just sink them.

EVA Spartan 317
01-20-2014, 04:36 PM
How do I get this thing? I've plundered way more than 3 royal convoys, and yes I've boarded on them and everything, I didn't just sink them.
There's a well known glitch abou this! You only have to get more than three. Usually it's seven but it may vary! There are some convoys that are not counted (it's a glitch)
The ones that count are the ones with an blues R symbol wich is keep floating on the ship while you board it too!
On my first playthrough I got it with eight convoys then on my second one with only four but never three! Just keep oneye out for the blue floating R symbol!
Cheers!

Legionario-Cero
01-20-2014, 07:35 PM
There's a well known glitch abou this! You only have to get more than three. Usually it's seven but it may vary! There are some convoys that are not counted (it's a glitch)
The ones that count are the ones with an blues R symbol wich is keep floating on the ship while you board it too!
On my first playthrough I got it with eight convoys then on my second one with only four but never three! Just keep oneye out for the blue floating R symbol!
Cheers!

the blue R symbol are social event royal convoy. I've only found 1. they are too hard to find, along with the social chest and white whale, which I have found 0.

EVA Spartan 317
01-20-2014, 08:16 PM
You said you've already plunder royal convoys! Only the ones with blue R are the royal ones! The rest is spanish you need the british ones!
Yes, this social event dilemma... I dont know what about you but nowdays they started to pop up again! There was a time when I had found none! They've fixed it.. I think!
Anyway just keep looking for Royal/british/blue R convoys and you will unlock it! Good Luck!