PDA

View Full Version : Is there a point to chasing the assassin and having sex with her?

ConanTheLeader
01-20-2014, 02:47 PM
This was my big WTF moment.

Going for 100% completion, at some point towards the end in the Great Inagua I noticed there was an assassin that would stand outside the bedroom, by the door. When you press O (PS3, would that be B on Xbox?) she starts running, if you chase her and catch her the screen goes black and she's lying on my bed. Did I just rape her? Does this lead to an easter egg? It just seemed so random to chase a woman and bed her with no clear benefit like a health boost in the older GTA gamers.

Fatal-Feit
01-20-2014, 02:48 PM
Apparently they diddled.

funnyman44
01-20-2014, 02:58 PM
She's got one heck of a fetish.

ze_topazio
01-20-2014, 03:05 PM
It's just an easter egg, most likely a small reference to the Altair and Maria scene, it's there for random fun, has no purpose and no meaning, just random fun,

You could see some meaning if you think how the Assassins despised Edward before, but now they are all best friend forever and even the Assassin ladies have the hots for Captain Kenway.

pacmanate
01-21-2014, 11:37 AM
I thought it was pretty hot to be honest, especially when you finish and the black girls all like

"AHHHHHHHH, SO GOOD, CAN'T MOVE"

and then the white woman standing next to the bed is like

"MY TURN PLS"

Then you have sex with her and then both of them are crippled in bed and can't walk.

O righhhh

dxsxhxcx
01-21-2014, 11:43 AM
it was just casual sex, no big deal...

pacmanate
01-21-2014, 11:52 AM
it was just casual sex, no big deal...

I wouldn't call it casual, she was pretty much crippled afterwards

LoyalACFan
01-21-2014, 06:04 PM
Reference to the interracial threesome in the first trailer methinks. Though I didn't get any sexual vibe at all the first time I found her. I thought she was a glitched courier or something.

SixKeys
01-21-2014, 06:15 PM
The fact that she flees and you have to chase her makes it seem kinda rapey. :/ I was okay with the girl just standing next to the bed, even though it's stupid but at least it doesn't make Edward seem like a creeper.

LoyalACFan
01-21-2014, 06:44 PM
The fact that she flees and you have to chase her makes it seem kinda rapey. :/ I was okay with the girl just standing next to the bed, even though it's stupid but at least it doesn't make Edward seem like a creeper.

True. It's not really canon, though, any more than the MGS box in Brotherhood was. Just a goofy Easter egg.

I never could interact with the second girl though, because whenever I chased down the first one I would glitch into the floor and have to fast travel to the viewpoint outside to escape.

silvermercy
01-21-2014, 07:20 PM
Same impression I got (in AC1 flashback it worked and I loved it, In AC4 it just... doesn't work...). Others I've talked to, also seem to find it creepy or inappropriate. Also, I've heard people mentioning how the way he stands next to the dressed woman seems like he drugged her or something.

pacmanate
01-21-2014, 07:23 PM
Same impression I got (in AC1 it worked and I loved it, In AC4 it just... doesn't work...). Others I've talked to, also seem to find it creepy or inappropriate. Also, I've heard people mentioning how the way he stands next to the dressed woman seems like he drugged her or something.

Hehe, it is kinda creepy

ze_topazio
01-21-2014, 08:03 PM
It's you people who have very creepy minds if you interpret things like that.

dxsxhxcx
01-21-2014, 08:47 PM
True. It's not really canon, though, any more than the MGS box in Brotherhood was. Just a goofy Easter egg.

why that shouldn't be considered canon?

SixKeys
01-21-2014, 08:53 PM
why that shouldn't be considered canon?

Well, Darby doesn't, for one.