PDA

View Full Version : AC 3 & AC Black Flag

Nasitis
01-20-2014, 02:11 AM
Hi, I can't have proper FPS in any of these games. AC 3 runs amazingly on highest settings until I see Boston...then it drops to about 15-20 FPS, and when I look to different sides, it gets worse/gets better. In AC 4, same story. My FPS on HIGH settings is 20-30 and on lowest again 20-30 (rarely reaches 30 FPS, I know about the limit of 30 FPS). It's not just this, the free to play game Ghost Recon Online, same story. Low settings, I'm getting FPS drops. I'm experiencing bad performance with every Ubisoft game I bought recently (AC 3 & AC Black Flag). Now, my PC Specs:

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-78LMT-S2P
RAM: 4GB
CPU: AMD Athlon X2 250 3.0 GHZ
GPU: AMD Radeon 7790 HD 1GB 128 bit.

Now I'm aware that my PC is not made for games, that my processor sucks, that I should buy more RAM but...I'm running the game on 1280x1024 resolution, so it shouldn't run THAT slow on lowest settings as I'm running The Witcher 2 on MAX settings (without Uber Sampling though). So, are there any fixes? I can't play these games...not to mention that I'd like to play multiplayer.

YazX_
01-20-2014, 01:09 PM
ok here is the info again, AC games are bad console ports without any PC optimization, search the forum and you will find tons of threads similar to yours and there is nothing to do to fix it and Ubisoft is not going to fix it as well.

Anykeyer
01-20-2014, 01:46 PM
Well, with most modern games dual core K8/10 is a no go.