PDA

View Full Version : Doesn't Make Sense Until It Happens (Future ACs)

STDlyMcStudpants
01-19-2014, 06:59 PM
Assassin's Creed devs love to put easter eggs in their games...it's a shame that none of them make sense until it happens.
But I've decided from now on to look for things that are out of place...I didn't pay much attention in AC IV other than the books on Ancient egypt in present day..BUT they stuck out like a sore thumb...so a little TOO subtle to be hints...

Assassin's Creed 3 TOKW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyHu41QFZrk
Okay...no big deal...that is just a back story..not too out of place....

Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation
(will provide a video below)
The drunken captain sings Spanish Ladies (Farewell and adieu)
This is out of place simply because this drunken captain is singing a sea shanty as apposed to just mumbling nonsense...who would research shanties,sift through them all to find a good one just for 10 seconds?
It makes me believe that the devs had already been studying them...
I did a little research and the song lyrics talk about sailing for old england...wasn't edward from old england?
Guys we are going to be Edward in the next AC!!!

Mystery solved...but backwards...after we already knew the answer.....

So just wondering...in AC iv and in conversation..did you notice anything out of place?

STDlyMcStudpants
01-19-2014, 07:00 PM
AC3L
skip to 1 Min 37 sec

http://youtu.be/c9tpaQy1ywo?t=1m37s

Assassin_M
01-19-2014, 07:03 PM
Connor's talk of Edward was AFTER AC IV was announced...

STDlyMcStudpants
01-19-2014, 07:04 PM
Connor's talk of Edward was AFTER AC IV was announced...
Well..leaked :P

Assassin_M
01-19-2014, 07:06 PM
Well..leaked :P
no, actually announced. AC IV was announced in March. Redemption was released in April.

didn't Ashraf say that a clue to the next game is in AC IV anyway?? how did that go?

STDlyMcStudpants
01-19-2014, 07:08 PM
no, actually announced. AC IV was announced in March. Redemption was released in April.

didn't Ashraf say that a clue to the next game is in AC IV anyway?? how did that go?
Yes he did lol...I paid no attention to conversation...I feel like if i go back with a fine toothed comb a poster will be leaked as im writing the thread LOL

SixKeys
01-19-2014, 07:16 PM
Right now the consensus seems to be that the box Adewale gives to Bastienne at the end of Freedom Cry is the same one that Ezio gave to Shao Jun. So people are taking that as a hint that the next game will be set in China.

Shahkulu101
01-19-2014, 07:18 PM
We're going to France, as Freedom Cry suggests....

Assassin_M
01-19-2014, 07:23 PM
Right now the consensus seems to be that the box Adewale gives to Bastienne at the end of Freedom Cry is the same one that Ezio gave to Shao Jun. So people are taking that as a hint that the next game will be set in China.
But...that may actually remove China from possible settings...or rather add more candidates along with China, I mean...the thought of china is based around finding what that box contains, right? now we know (if it is indeed the same box) that it's not in China anymore, so why go to China? or JUST china?

Fatal-Feit
01-19-2014, 08:11 PM
But...that may actually remove China from possible settings...or rather add more candidates along with China, I mean...the thought of china is based around finding what that box contains, right? now we know (if it is indeed the same box) that it's not in China anymore, so why go to China? or JUST china?

Because a possible China sequel could be to tell us what's IN THE BOX. The ancestor doesn't have to particularly find the box and open it. It could be the answer to saving the world for all we know. By the end of AC:V, said ancestor discovers what's in the box through a scroll of something. And thus, AC:VI... I'm just spitballing here.

Assassin_M
01-19-2014, 08:12 PM
Because a possible China sequel could be to tell us what's IN THE BOX. The ancestor doesn't have to particularly find the box and open it. It could be the answer to saving the world for all we know. By the end of AC:V, said ancestor discovers what's in the box through a scroll of something. And thus, AC:VI... I'm just spitballing here.
So nobody opens it at all after China? it was only opened in China? xP

Consus_E
01-19-2014, 08:53 PM
Or it could just be an incredibly obvious hint towards Shao Jun and China...

STDlyMcStudpants
01-20-2014, 05:25 AM
Or it could just be an incredibly obvious hint towards Shao Jun and China...
Maybe her as a mentor...But I dont think we will get a game as her..
But I wonder what it could be..it cant be a piece of eden if Adawele so freely hands it off...
And again it seemed pretty special when Ezio handed it off to another assassin...so it makes me wonder IF IT IS the same box, why adawele would hand it over so freely