PDA

View Full Version : Can any of the Mods help me out regarding the CE

x___Luffy___x
01-18-2014, 09:17 PM
i wanted to know if i can get the explorer outfit now if i do the assassinations now, since the CE has been completed ? i know it is still ongoing but the target has been reached.

i have unlocked the outfit yesterday actually. but then i came to know that it is tied to a particular save. so if i start a new game it wont be there.

so i wanna know if i start the game now and do the 10 assassinations in the new game before 21 jan, will i unlock the outfit again for the new save or not ?

please if any moderators can help me in this, it would be helpful. thanks.

YazX_
01-18-2014, 10:02 PM
dude its only 10 assassinations, probably will do them in 1 min, so try it out and i believe you will get it.

x___Luffy___x
01-19-2014, 12:09 AM
dude its only 10 assassinations, probably will do them in 1 min, so try it out and i believe you will get it.

as of now i am in seq 3 of the new save with 60 assassinations and i don't have the outfit. my total contribution is 629 assassinations.

so it would be great if a moderator would clarify that will i get the outfit or not ? it is showing that the CE is active, so i should be getting it.

Black_Widow9
01-19-2014, 03:39 AM
The event is still going on so you should have time. ;)
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/824972-Clothes-Make-the-Assassin-–-Community-Event!-(Jan-16-21)

Have you checked the in-game pause menu and are you online?

x___Luffy___x
01-19-2014, 08:05 AM
The event is still going on so you should have time. ;)
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/824972-Clothes-Make-the-Assassin-–-Community-Event!-(Jan-16-21)

Have you checked the in-game pause menu and are you online?

yes, i am online and in game pause menu shows my CE progress at 629 assassinations. i have got the outfit in other save but it is attached to that particular save.

i have started the new save and now i am in seq 3 of the new save with 60 assassinations and i don't have the outfit. i am confused as to when it will unlock or if it even will ?

x___Luffy___x
01-19-2014, 11:00 AM
any information about my problem mods ? :(

YazX_
01-19-2014, 11:52 AM
any information about my problem mods ? :(

some stuff in game will unlock after sequence 4-5, this might be the case, and as you are still in seq 3. progress more in the story then check your outfits in store or ship cabin. if you didnt get it, then its just attached to one particular save.

x___Luffy___x
01-19-2014, 02:50 PM
some stuff in game will unlock after sequence 4-5, this might be the case, and as you are still in seq 3. progress more in the story then check your outfits in store or ship cabin. if you didnt get it, then its just attached to one particular save.

i am now in seq 4. doing lots of assassinations but not getting the outfit. its just stupid to attach the outfit to the 1 particular save. it should be with the uplay account.

done 126 assassinations in the new save, they are getting counted in the CE total but not getting the outfit. :mad:

so no official can clarify this ???

Black_Widow9
01-20-2014, 12:03 AM
I'm not 100% sure but I would guess it isn't tied to your Save but to your Uplay account. That's why you aren't getting it again because it knows you already have it.

x___Luffy___x
01-20-2014, 07:49 AM
it should be attached to the uplay account. when i start the new game it should be there because i did that CE but that's not the case here, they tied the CE to a particular save.

if i want the outfit for a new save i will have to wait for the next CE for the same outfit and that's just stupid.

whats even the point of this even if we unlock all the CE rewards for the 1 save then if we want to play the game again we wont have any of them and it just ruins the replay value of the game, for me at least.

i am giving up on the CEs now. no point in doing them. so disappointed. the only thing i can request the Mods here is to ask the team to change this tied to 1 save condition.

Anykeyer
01-20-2014, 08:12 AM
So single player community challenges arent only stupid they are useless too? Connecting something that cant be done at will to just 1 save instead of making it account-wide is ******ed.

YazX_
01-20-2014, 12:52 PM
So single player community challenges arent only stupid they are useless too? Connecting something that cant be done at will to just 1 save instead of making it account-wide is ******ed.

i dont think its attached to one of the saves, all DLCs/ULCs including outfits are stored in the options file which is general for all saves, im not sure whats going on with this dude but probably its either a general bug which will affect more people or something went wrong with his game only.

either ways, its just an outfit and doesnt look good as well, so i wouldnt care too much for it.

x___Luffy___x
01-20-2014, 03:52 PM
i dont think its attached to one of the saves, all DLCs/ULCs including outfits are stored in the options file which is general for all saves, im not sure whats going on with this dude but probably its either a general bug which will affect more people or something went wrong with his game only.

either ways, its just an outfit and doesnt look good as well, so i wouldnt care too much for it.

i am pretty sure its just not my problem. how about you try starting a new save and see for yourself.

i like the outfit so i wanted to use it but theres no point because i have already finished the game in which i unlocked it. its not just this 1 outfit there are other CE unlockables too which will be the same.

x___Luffy___x
01-21-2014, 05:15 PM
so anyone tried to see if the outfit unlocks in another save or it just unlocks in the 1 save in which you do the CE first ? if anyone does try please post here. thanks.

any of the mods haven't helped me in this sadly.

Black_Widow9
01-22-2014, 04:58 AM
I'll see if I can get a definite answer for you.

x___Luffy___x
01-22-2014, 03:17 PM
I'll see if I can get a definite answer for you.

thank you. any confirmation will be really helpful.

x___Luffy___x
01-22-2014, 07:20 PM
okay so now the CE is over i started the game and got a notification that i have unlocked the outfit in the new game. so it was maybe a bug or something, donno.

well my problem is solved.:D

Mr_Shade
01-22-2014, 08:23 PM
yay!

Glad it's sorted!