PDA

View Full Version : Funny stuff you've encountered/done while playing the AC games

MustangFlame
01-18-2014, 09:19 AM
So I've just finished playing Black Flag (had finals, after which I assembled my first PC), which was AWESOME!! :D
I think it's the most fun I've had in an AC game..
This thread is pretty much about the funny stuff you've done or the glitches that you found that made you laugh.. You can also post stuff you find on the internet :)

I'll go first: Found this on Youtube.. It's from "TheGamingLemon", so enjoy! :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyJUHMTpY2s

PS. AC games ONLY!!

PPS. The video is a bit loud, so make sure you tone the volume down..

And sorry if there's already another thread like this!

roostersrule2
01-18-2014, 11:58 AM
Connor.

Everything the guy says is a stitch.

"MOTHER" That line gets me every time.

IceHot100
01-18-2014, 12:12 PM
"Where is Lee?"

Fatal-Feit
01-18-2014, 02:43 PM
Nothing can top this one. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AT6ciZ0Z13w

itsamea-mario
01-18-2014, 02:46 PM
I dno, i did a backflip with the Aquila once.

DynaRider
01-18-2014, 09:01 PM
I was climbing out of the water in a fishing village. When I reached the top railing Edward suddenly flew way up into the air, fell back to earth and desynched. Also got stuck in an air supply barrel underwater. Legs, arms and head sticking out trying to swim but stuck tight in the barrel till Edward expired due to lack of air.

MustangFlame
01-19-2014, 07:20 AM
Nothing can top this one. :)

Maybe this :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pQ_ZozZIio

MustangFlame
01-19-2014, 07:27 AM
I found a way to get civilians on deck.. Simply go to one of the forts, & push one of those guys standing @ the edge towards the sea..
He'll automatically climb on board the Jackdaw..

I beserk-darted one of them :P
The guy went mad & started attacking me until one of my crew mates shot him.. :(

AdamPearce
01-19-2014, 07:35 AM
It was in ACRevelations, I had to pick flowers in a garden, don't know if a bug or anything, anyone had the same problem ?

Pandassin
01-19-2014, 10:57 AM
I've encountered a few funny things on AC4.

Once I boarded a pirate ship and everyone was just standing there doing nothing, and one of my crew were shouting "I NEED HELP! BLEEDING OUT OVER HERE! THEY GOT ME!" but no one was even fighting.

Also in one of the missions when Hornigold was teaching us naval stuff, he fell off the Jackdaw while I was sailing and started to swim somewhere but then he drowned to death and was just floating in the ocean.

Another thing would be once I accidentally pressed the spyglass button right before a cutscene, and after that all my cutscenes and gameplay were stuck looking like I was looking through a spyglass. It would eventually get to the point where I couldn't see a thing because my screen was so messed up. That was pretty funny xD

This is probably something you already know of, but the cheat in the game to turn your crew to skeletons is pretty hilarious (and awesome). It's epic when boarding ships xD

Okay, I think I'm done.

HiddenKiller612
01-19-2014, 11:05 AM
in Freedom Cry, one of the islands has a beached whale that squished 4 or so guys...

MustangFlame
01-19-2014, 11:18 AM
Once I boarded a pirate ship and everyone was just standing there doing nothing, and one of my crew were shouting "I NEED HELP! BLEEDING OUT OVER HERE! THEY GOT ME!" but no one was even fighting.

Also in one of the missions when Hornigold was teaching us naval stuff, he fell off the Jackdaw while I was sailing and started to swim somewhere but then he drowned to death and was just floating in the ocean.

Another thing would be once I accidentally pressed the spyglass button right before a cutscene, and after that all my cutscenes and gameplay were stuck looking like I was looking through a spyglass. It would eventually get to the point where I couldn't see a thing because my screen was so messed up. That was pretty funny xD

Hahahaha xD

MustangFlame
01-19-2014, 11:19 AM
in Freedom Cry, one of the islands has a beached whale that squished 4 or so guys...

Squished?!! :eek:

Lol

MustangFlame
01-19-2014, 11:24 AM
Found some more videos from "DerpBurp" (Check out his videos to other games as well.. They're hilarious!)

ACIII:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWeaWVJEci8

MustangFlame
01-19-2014, 11:24 AM
AC B:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nJRSBnyOH4

HiddenKiller612
01-19-2014, 01:03 PM
Squished?!! :eek:

Lol
yup... as in they were all dead with the whale on top of them. lol

pacmanate
01-19-2014, 02:12 PM
yup... as in they were all dead with the whale on top of them. lol

Yeah but thats supposed to be there

Aphex_Tim
01-19-2014, 10:58 PM
Aaand I'm back f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶d̶e̶a̶d̶! :o After patiently (not so much) waiting to get my hands on a PS4 for my AC4 experience; and boy, did I enjoy it! Might even be my favorite AC game so far (at least in terms of gameplay).
Anyway, I encountered a funny glitch once while boarding a ship. This one's probably not uncommon but I still found it to be some Share Button worthy stuff. Unfortunately, the share button only only allows you to post on facebook so bear with me here:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=724413650924901

IWGCJoeCool
01-21-2014, 03:16 AM
I've encountered a few funny things on AC4.

This is probably something you already know of, but the cheat in the game to turn your crew to skeletons is pretty hilarious (and awesome). It's epic when boarding ships xD

Okay, I think I'm done.

if everyone on the boarded ship was standing around, you probably disabled and boarded an "Ally Ship"...look for the Blue Dots on the GPS mini-map. you probably got a quick onscreen message advising you not to shoot at allies as well.

LoyalACFan
01-21-2014, 04:02 AM
I ascended the lift on an enemy ship during a boarding to kill the sniper, and when I went to pick up his rifle it fell off the side, but it still let me fire an invisible rifle at the other sniper and win the boarding.

I've got a video clip of it on my PS4 but the FB upload isn't working, sadly. I'll post it here when I sort it out.

Freedom3031
01-23-2014, 04:51 PM
I just played ACIII , last night........ Took Connor to father Timothys church, Elle(tailor lady) was in front pugh, praying and such. Next I had Connor check out her butt. While perving her in church she started scratching her butt. Then she moved frontside and was scratching there too! Made me laugh.

edit....just remembered also in ACIII, coming across about four soldiers in snowy frontier that resembled the faceless civil war soldiers in Night at the museum. They saw Connor and attacked, no color just drab clear faceless soldiers attacking with weapons.

Pandassin
01-23-2014, 10:19 PM
if everyone on the boarded ship was standing around, you probably disabled and boarded an "Ally Ship"...look for the Blue Dots on the GPS mini-map. you probably got a quick onscreen message advising you not to shoot at allies as well.

I know it was an ally, it's because I kept accidentally shooting it, so it eventually started shooting me and therefore I had no choice xD
(Plus I play with HUD elements off, so it's harder to keep track of who is/is not on your side)