PDA

View Full Version : Things that need to be fixed

MrUPSMan98
01-17-2014, 09:23 PM
Okay, these are some minor annoyances that aren't game breaking, but need to be fixed:

1. First off, the most minor and unnoticeable one of the list, when Edward has a is wearing his default outfit, his chest tattoo isn't there. During the many instances of Edward being shirtless you can see that he has a tattoo on his chest that should be seen when he has his default outfit on. I understand that Ubi would have to re-do every cutscene in the game to fix this so I'm not too bothered.

2. The most annoying of all the glitches, Edward's left sword when in his holster is misplaced, you can see that there is a gap between the sword and Edward's belt, and makes the sword look like it is floating in mid air and makes for some stiff animations when running.

3. When wearing different outfits, most noticeably the Stealth outfit that you get for completing half the assassin contracts, you can see clipping with Edward's gun holsters and blowpipe that aren't there on his default outfit.

Like I said, these aren't affecting gameplay whatsoever and don't stop me from playing but, I seeing as I'm going to have Edward on my screen the whole time it would help for Ubi to fix these minor annoyances.

Frag_Maniac
01-17-2014, 10:00 PM
There's also a couple bad ones with the Mayan outfit, which is particularly annoying because you have to pretty much play nearly ALL the way through the story to get it.

Edward's neck clips through the right side of the outfit's collar. In cutscenes, Edward does the animation where he puts up a hood, but this outfit of course has no hood.

Fatal-Feit
01-17-2014, 11:17 PM
3. When wearing different outfits, most noticeably the Stealth outfit that you get for completing half the assassin contracts, you can see clipping with Edward's gun holsters and blowpipe that aren't there on his default outfit.

Definitely this one! I love the variety of clothing in AC:IV, and I've always changing my wear, But not having a holster for most of them is really bothersome sometimes. I don't mind him not having a hood, but damn it, some holsters would make it less irritating when i'm admiring the robe design.