PDA

View Full Version : No Explorer outfit

vesonator
01-17-2014, 04:53 PM
Hi everyone! On Jan 16th I took part in the Community Challenge for the PC SP (assassinate 2 million ppl) with almost 600 kills. Before I logged off, the Challenge was at 72%. Today, when I started the game, the challenge was completed and I got a message "Congrats, the explorer outfit is now unlocked!" or something like that, but when I went to the shop, it was still locked. Same with the sails, wheel, figurehead and swords.
Is anyone else having the same problem? Will it be unlocked after the timer run out, or it should be unlocked right now?

smokin_mitch
01-17-2014, 05:25 PM
I was playing when the challenge was completed and it unlocked straight away for me I have it equipped now, but its only unlocked in 1 of my save game slots?

UbiVolfbane
01-17-2014, 06:03 PM
The community challenge reward will only be saved to the particular game file associated with it. If you have started another game it will require another challenge cleared. If you have not done so, please be sure that you have played up to Sequence 4 and check in the captain's cabin. If not, please try finishing the next possible challenge. If this continues, please contact your region's Support team with as much information as possible. You may do so with the links in my signature below.

vesonator
01-17-2014, 06:17 PM
I have only one save file, and I have reached sequence 4 ( I got a 100% save file, missing only the challenge rewards goods)
I have already submitted a ticket to the support, just wanted to see if there are other people with that problem (and maybe get tips to unllock it)

x___Luffy___x
01-17-2014, 07:51 PM
The community challenge reward will only be saved to the particular game file associated with it. If you have started another game it will require another challenge cleared. If you have not done so, please be sure that you have played up to Sequence 4 and check in the captain's cabin. If not, please try finishing the next possible challenge. If this continues, please contact your region's Support team with as much information as possible. You may do so with the links in my signature below.

now why would ubi do this ? i got the explorer outfit, but it is in the save file in which i have completed the game. now if i want to start the new game it wont give me the outfit ?

this is totally unacceptable. it should be tied to the uplay account. now what should i do with the outfit when i have already completed the game. what a stupid idea to tie the CE rewards to a particular save. not to mention the joke of the cloud sync problems. not gonna wait for another CE. complete waste of time.