PDA

View Full Version : Would anyone be so kind?

Alphacos007
01-17-2014, 04:17 PM
So I was another victim of Uplay's cloud sync crap and lost all of my saves. I don't mind much of the other games because I can easyly find 100% sync saves on the internet, but as Liberations just launched it is pretty hard to find anything.
Doas anyone have a Liberations save file in sequence 3, more specifically in the mission where you make the ambush for the governor, or anything before that that isn't too far behind?
Thank you very much.

YazX_
01-17-2014, 05:31 PM
Cloud sync is down and disabled around 1 month ago or so, but i see some threads about people still losing progress which is strange and it seems a bug in UPlay rather than cloud.

Anyway, unofrtunately saves are encrypted per user, you cant use any other save with LEGIT ways, there are other ways to bypass this which is not allowed to talk about it here on the forum.

Alphacos007
01-17-2014, 05:41 PM
Are you sure about that? Because I just got a AC Brotherhood save file from a friend and it worked flawlessly, and all I did was copy it to the right folder.

YazX_
01-17-2014, 07:56 PM
Are you sure about that? Because I just got a AC Brotherhood save file from a friend and it worked flawlessly, and all I did was copy it to the right folder.

ACB saves are not encrypted and stored into documents folder, starting from AC Revelations and beyond, saves are encrypted and stored in SaveGame folder inside UbisoftGameLauncher. so you will see "Damaged Save File" in the save slot within the game if you placed others saves.